Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 52. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
they aim to create smart farm 2.0 which i think smart farm have already started in some region and the blockchain  is basically a new way to generate more revenues and have more fund to carry out project otherwise not possible and when you combine that it brings about Agritech and also at the end token might increase in demand and also increase pricr
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hopefully this project will have the goal to help the Agritech industry. For the farmers to have good income and opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and apply on the latest situation of our new era. ATFS will prpbably play a big part on it. They will be the voice of agritech industry in the future.
I also hope that this project can develop Agritech industry, so that farmers can have a good income and opportunity to improve knowledge and can apply it and develop it to the current situation in our new era, where technology can be utilized in any case.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.

Yes, that's also I read on the site when I visited it the other day. I think their plan is
to sell e-books for teaching people to be vegetarian? or to have a healthy lifestyle, Well for now that's what I understand.
I think this project bot only helps people to eat healthy food but the are also investing there money in farming industry which is very big and highly profitable.  And this will prove as a lifelong project as food is a very important part of human life and they will get large  amount of profit from there projects. The demand of the project will also not decrease any time because is is based on agricultural which will last forever.

I think they have not listed that plan yet because when I visited the site, I only see few updates
for their work and its focus on eating vegetables, getting a good healthy lifestyle too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
It's very interesting how the team interacts with the Korean authorities? Does the government support the team or hinder the company's activities?
if this team is to be supported or unwilling to be blocked, it should or should the team have to have a brilliant idea or idea that will get people interested in it.

Usually government banned ICo project or coin that can impact their economy and security. If you looked at how this smart farm will work, you will find out that there is no reason for Government to ban this project in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
We demand video! and also, I'm a lover of seitan and vegetarian food, so I approve this project with all my forces.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what is the plant-based meat on this project? Can anyone explain more about this, I still not understand how it will working
It's simply a vegan meat , "The vegetarian meat substitutes are made from mixtures of soy protein, pea protein isolates, yeast, and other ingredients." So it's plant with the shape and taste.
Yes there are many method to make vegetarian meat.
It's is totally synthetic meat and doesn't contain natural non veg content.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Something I do not even know what to expect from this project, it's not clear already.

Hi , this is a kick ass project that take the standarts of competetions to world real needs.
Thier early evangelists and supporters will highly be rewarded.
You can have extra %2 token with my refferral and i get 2.5%
https://atfslab.io/?referral=ce1cc701a82ff0291b08
enjoy your researches i ve had 10 tab open on my chrome about them
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Something I do not even know what to expect from this project, it's not clear already.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Am i the only one seeing this when visiting the ATFS website, hope it gets fixed
Activity: 532
Hopefully this project will have the goal to help the Agritech industry. For the farmers to have good income and opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and apply on the latest situation of our new era. ATFS will prpbably play a big part on it. They will be the voice of agritech industry in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
How will the profit from ATFS be distributed?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Token Sales starts in 3 days - what are your investment expectations?
Activity: 294
As the CEO of the project had a Hugh capability to run a high project like this. It ponders our health as it reaps in what we plant and what we eat, now a days all foods are polluted and as we had ATFS a blockchain for agricultech future launch helps to setup best food.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
In my opinion, they provide service about agritech and all of them can pay via crypto currency. Maybe directly to farmer or agricultural companies.

If this will really happen in real life then I am sure that a lot of farmer will be benefited from it. I just hope that this project will really help in improving agritech in more countries. I am looking forward for more developments from ATFS project.
Farmers should have a serious support because they are the supplier of our food and meat. Thanks to this project because they aim to help the farmers about the future of agritech. Which means they can use equipments that can make their works to be more efficient as what I understand about this project.
Not only farmers, but also all rural people. They will get support at the expense of it token. Here only how to inform a necessary information for people practically not using Internet? I hope that the founder will invent anything:)
i think they will create the platform for farmers and handle its transactions and exchanges for them and then the farmers will get paid to improve and work on the farm or for some them that maybe want to take part they might actually be paid in tokens but i dont think must farmers will need token, just investors is better
Activity: 350
Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
In my opinion, they provide service about agritech and all of them can pay via crypto currency. Maybe directly to farmer or agricultural companies.

If this will really happen in real life then I am sure that a lot of farmer will be benefited from it. I just hope that this project will really help in improving agritech in more countries. I am looking forward for more developments from ATFS project.
Farmers should have a serious support because they are the supplier of our food and meat. Thanks to this project because they aim to help the farmers about the future of agritech. Which means they can use equipments that can make their works to be more efficient as what I understand about this project.

You are right on that. My family is also a farmer and I am interested with this kind of project. It will help also the community to save the food supply chain in the future.
Activity: 434

Not only farmers, but also all rural people. They will get support at the expense of it token. Here only how to inform a necessary information for people practically not using Internet? I hope that the founder will invent anything:)
I do not really understand how the villagers will get support from the coin. I thought the project would help grow plants similar to meat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: