Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 48. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
If the developer is able to carry out all three missions, he will receive a very scary profit. I will watch the project. The first time I participate in the project with the Korean team.
Is the team korean? I think this is really a great project and also the dev will look forward for more clear inteferance and more good service provider. Even i have participated into this project as i feel this project will go profitable in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If the developer is able to carry out all three missions, he will receive a very scary profit. I will watch the project. The first time I participate in the project with the Korean team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.

Hello, how do investors from other places benefited from this 3 missions? If crops and plant-based meats will be traveled by land how you will get profit from it? Anyway, I hope your plans will be fulfilled and hoping more people will receive benefits from it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Developers, a question for you. Do not you randomly channel YouTube? You could explain to us in detail on the examples here, and how it will be used. After reading the simple text is not so clear to us this project.
i will be great if they actually launch that especially for most users who prepare to watch like myself, i think maybe till presale or maybe the campaign has started strong enough
Activity: 602
I have been following this amazing project from the very start , even if this project has been facing so much opposition, I think that it is doing pretty well.
Yes, this project is a very highly managed and maintained peroject and this will surely rech to its success point. They are trying to mix the technology with agricultural which is a very interesting concpet for me and all others.
They have presented a very good team which is good for investors because it's a big impact knowing the project has really good intentions to people. Well, I hope the team can come up with a very good solutions concerning about the supply of food and meat in the future.
Activity: 434
Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.
I do not quite understand, your plant products will eat cattle or you will grow plants similar to meat. Sorry, I really do not understand.

Hello Dev, if you will have those 3 missions in your place what will be your plans on how to spread it in other places? Or other countries? Also how investors will benefited from this project? Looking forward for your response and for more developments from this project.
I wonder also how they will do to spread their plans across the country. As of now I still truly not fully understand this platform, what I understand is that they will use blockchain technology to make the transactions secure and decentralized. So can the dev explain it in a simple way?
Activity: 294
I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.

So we can really hope this project will soon produce a product like that if this one gonna successful? If that's the case its a great news for people who will join the project.
Yes, I agree with you mate. But, I can't say that this project will produce a product while this project was a food-producing project, not a product.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.

EDIT* I think if they have one this feature and improvement that can help or teach people to use plants as substitute meat, Then more investors are going to be interested in the project. Also, it will be good if they will also promote on youtube.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I have been following this amazing project from the very start , even if this project has been facing so much opposition, I think that it is doing pretty well.
Yes, this project is a very highly managed and maintained peroject and this will surely rech to its success point. They are trying to mix the technology with agricultural which is a very interesting concpet for me and all others.
Activity: 196
Activity: 672
Developers, a question for you. Do not you randomly channel YouTube? You could explain to us in detail on the examples here, and how it will be used. After reading the simple text is not so clear to us this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Hello Dev, if you will have those 3 missions in your place what will be your plans on how to spread it in other places? Or other countries? Also how investors will benefited from this project? Looking forward for your response and for more developments from this project.
Activity: 406
Hi Developer, where can I read more about the technology you developed? This is an excellent solution to grow plants in composition not differing from meat, but why did not this technology previously be used?
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
One of the problems in projects that will have so many affiliates in different kind of fields of industries is the process of payment transactions and making contracts. I think with ATFS features, it will minimize those problems and maximize the efficiency on things that should be really done manually.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have the same feeling that ATFS will be a revolution in the economy in future. maybe now not lots of people will realize of value of this kinda project, but later this project could take over the market if they succeed to to build those smart farms.
ATFS is my favourite ICO presently. I just like the sector it's focusing on, we really need that , and it needs to be fixed soon. The whole idea gets me and I'm just stalking them for updates
Yes i like their idea and their mission at agricultural industry. Maybe Smart Farm 2.0 will give us a revolution at Asian Agriculture?
Activity: 294
This is an interesting project that makes us think about what we eat and how useful it is for our body. I'm sure you will have many followers and good investors. Another nice feature of yours is communication with users and answers to all the questions you are interested in, I think this will lead you to success.
Yeah. At modern life, our demand is have good healthy. And so we need some project like ATFS for give us more quality life.
ATFS is creating a revolution in the economy with its launch and innovative thought process which helps to save many lives with its strategy of much focusing on health, a global platform like ATFS really helps with its great missions to make a great variation in life.
Activity: 574
This is an interesting project that makes us think about what we eat and how useful it is for our body. I'm sure you will have many followers and good investors. Another nice feature of yours is communication with users and answers to all the questions you are interested in, I think this will lead you to success.
Yeah. At modern life, our demand is have good healthy. And so we need some project like ATFS for give us more quality life.
Pages:
Jump to: