Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 47. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The agricultural sector is going to face enormous challenges in order to feed the 9.6 billion people that the FAO predicts are going to inhabit the planet by 2050. food production must increase by 70% by 2050. ATFS is one of those project that plan to solve this problem that we are going to face it in future. To increase the quality and quantity of agricultural production is using sensing technology to make farms more intelligent and more connected through smart farming.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Activity: 153
Are there any other social nets that you can be found in?
AgriTech Meets Crypto: ATFS Project Launches Long-Awaited Token Sale
https://bitcoingarden.org/agritech-meets-crypto-atfs-project-launches-long-awaited-token-sale/

ATFS Project is an all-around solution to the world’s growing food crisis by providing relevant technological advances in agriculture, new revenue base and supply systems and a socially-acceptable alternative to meat consumption.

According to the World Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), in 2050 the total population is expected to grow by 34% to about 9.7 billion, and the elderly population aged 60 or older by 56% to about 200 million. It is a reality that there lacks sufficient supply of food to feed the rapidly expanding population, especially in terms of animal protein supply. In view of this, ATFS has established a plan for Smart Farm 2.0, an intelligent farm with deep learning ability to ensure breakthrough productivity, and research & development of Plant-Based Meat varieties in Asian cuisine.

In addition, the current agricultural distribution system is a collection of high-cost inefficiencies caused by too many middlemen that takes away the benefits from producers and consumers.

Their Disruptive Decentralized Platform based on the blockchain technology sets a new standard of agricultural distribution. The DDP’s new type of food blockchains stores the product’s place of origin, producer, region and transactional movements, enabling rewards for producers with higher transparency and consumers to traceable and verified information....

Nice! Thanks for pulling in our press release. Appreciate it!  Grin
Hi everyone! Just added ATFS ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/atfs. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Cool, thanks!!
I love the mission! First time I'm trying out an ICO, but as a vegan and environmentalist, what better way to start? Smiley

Heya! Thanks for the support!!! Our token sale is on in less than 24 hours!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?

Actually, the DDP takes fiat currency as well as cryptocurrency. We want to make sure that the agriculture industry is not late in adopting to crypto payment methods, Cheesy
Crypto currency will spread all over the world. But I think they didn't talk about farmer they talk about big industries where can be used ATFS toke. Keep supporting ATFS project. I hope ATFS project will be conquer soon.
Activity: 294
Is the bounty program already working?

Bounty program for ATFS is launched and started on 3 December, you can promote ATFS project and earn ATFS tokens, ATFS releases a total 3% of all tokens released during the ICO as bounty campaign rewards. Bounty participants will receive ATFS tokens. You can win rewards and gain tokens. As ATFS is taking huge efforts for people health in future, it is now adopting a trend and investors funding the platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added ATFS ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/atfs. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the bounty program already working?
Activity: 18
good luck to you, I think the development will be successful
Activity: 167
I love the mission! First time I'm trying out an ICO, but as a vegan and environmentalist, what better way to start? Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
How far does ATFS intend to distribute? The farm in Asia is it already existing or would be created? I like the idea , just need to understand more.
Activity: 294
It's not very easy for me to understand the technical details of the project, but if the project reaches the set goals, people's lives will definitely be better.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
AgriTech Meets Crypto: ATFS Project Launches Long-Awaited Token Sale
https://bitcoingarden.org/agritech-meets-crypto-atfs-project-launches-long-awaited-token-sale/

ATFS Project is an all-around solution to the world’s growing food crisis by providing relevant technological advances in agriculture, new revenue base and supply systems and a socially-acceptable alternative to meat consumption.

According to the World Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), in 2050 the total population is expected to grow by 34% to about 9.7 billion, and the elderly population aged 60 or older by 56% to about 200 million. It is a reality that there lacks sufficient supply of food to feed the rapidly expanding population, especially in terms of animal protein supply. In view of this, ATFS has established a plan for Smart Farm 2.0, an intelligent farm with deep learning ability to ensure breakthrough productivity, and research & development of Plant-Based Meat varieties in Asian cuisine.

In addition, the current agricultural distribution system is a collection of high-cost inefficiencies caused by too many middlemen that takes away the benefits from producers and consumers.

Their Disruptive Decentralized Platform based on the blockchain technology sets a new standard of agricultural distribution. The DDP’s new type of food blockchains stores the product’s place of origin, producer, region and transactional movements, enabling rewards for producers with higher transparency and consumers to traceable and verified information....

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
usually those kinda projects that are complex to understand don't get attention from small investors and users, but they get attention from big investors that have enough knowledge to realize that this project is for future. The idea of ATFS need some effort to get it, but it's a cool project that will definitely work good in the coming years.

yess, this is a good point of view. I also think agriculture and food industry related businessman are going to invest here more then others. But its also interesting to follow the project, once their coin is in exchanges and has a healthy growth, so even the day traders are going to welcome this Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hi Developer, where can I read more about the technology you developed? This is an excellent solution to grow plants in composition not differing from meat, but why did not this technology previously be used?

I'm more curious how an ERC20 smart contract is going to help plant or meat or whatever development, just google the blockchain details and you'll get a ton of info
Vitaliy Buterin very clever guy and creating broadcast indicated at once of what wants people to create their projects on it blockchain and do it with ease. From here and such extensive coverage of different tokens with various directivity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hi Developer, where can I read more about the technology you developed? This is an excellent solution to grow plants in composition not differing from meat, but why did not this technology previously be used?

I'm more curious how an ERC20 smart contract is going to help plant or meat or whatever development, just google the blockchain details and you'll get a ton of info
Activity: 574
I have been following this amazing project from the very start , even if this project has been facing so much opposition, I think that it is doing pretty well.
Same hear, I have read different kinds of comments on this thread since day 1, some has faith and some doesnt agree. Nonetheless everything is working well for this project.
All people always have different opinions, some like it, others are suspicious. But after the time has elapsed, we see only the improvement and development of this project and this speaks volumes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ATFS seems innovative with its missions established, Smart farm 2.0 is really a needed mission for our huge population. It automatically, tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility. This mission creates a huge value for AGRITECH future.
Pages:
Jump to: