Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 50. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.

In my opinion. They teach the reader to have a better and healthy living buy promoting, selling E-books for the customers. For
now I am not seeing any agricultural platform that may also help our dear farmers, consumers etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In my country they say: If you want to lose money, take up farming.
I hope the developer with the team will make the project and production of products will be profitable to deal with in any country.
It's because farming only gets lower profit when it is in traditional way of working. Farmers are very important because they supply foods and meat to the people and the problem now is that people are increasing rapidly and there will be a time that the supply will be limited. This platform will help the farmers to be more productive by educating them and expand their knowledge about how to produce more foods without making a lot of efforts.
Activity: 294
In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.
Sometimes it is more difficult for large investors to attract than a lot of small investors, I think this project should be attractive to ordinary people.
Well, seems like their marketing strategy needs more improvement. They have to advertise this project on Facebook & Instagram, it will be good to earn more interest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.
Sometimes it is more difficult for large investors to attract than a lot of small investors, I think this project should be attractive to ordinary people.
Activity: 224
In my country they say: If you want to lose money, take up farming.
I hope the developer with the team will make the project and production of products will be profitable to deal with in any country.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
great channel here guys cant wait to hear more updates!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Agritech & food science meet the blockchain by making a good plan for the future world...so they utilizes biotechnology & synthetic technology to make plant protein for people...
I will be really curious to see what they bring in the future as this really an amazing project concept and i hope the team get as much investment for this as possible
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Agritech & food science meet the blockchain by making a good plan for the future world...so they utilizes biotechnology & synthetic technology to make plant protein for people...
Activity: 406
Thee more days to go before token sake for ATFS starts, i am excited and can't wait to get some. The idea is a great one and i believe all has been put in place for a successful sale as well as the project in general.
Many try to improve the world and create some technologies, but them it is not enough. In this project we see as technology cвязaныe with nature straight and in it her uniqueness!

ATFS Mission 03 Blue Print for plant based Meat (Vegetable protein) utilizes biotechnology and synthetic biology also combines technology and data accumulated from Smart farm 2.0 operations. ATFS proposing this great Mission 03 really brings a value as leading as first Global blockchain for AGRITECH future. Protein consumption today in general is high, calculations of ATFS for future will make it success.
It sounds very good, but I did not see any sources, patents and publications in scientific journals on the project's website. Where can you see the theoretical development of the cultivation of such products?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.

Therefore the type of user they are targeting are agricultural companies and farmers right?
How do we earn by holding ATFS token aside from exchanging?
Yes, the stock exchange should be announced right now, it should be convenient, because it is assumed that people who are far from the world will use the coin.

This is great about the farmers and people who wants to be educated more about agriculture technology. This means that their knowledge will be added about how to farm effectively. So, let's support this kind of platform as this is really helpful tool for the future.
Well the farmer not only need to get knowledge, as I understand they should get tangible profits. I hope I'm not mistaken.
Projects like this are supporting a future where there will be no more tangible profits, aside from what you get when you use cryptocurrency to purchase something. In this Project, some resources for a more revolutionize agriculture or farming will be parts of their profits. I think it can also open up a feature where there will be a coin where fiat currencies can be exchanged for it to buy their daily needs.
Activity: 574
They already have mentioned that their sof cap which is the minimum cost needed is 12500 ETH ,and the maximum (hard cap) is 50000 ETH.
The softcap could be hard to reach, seen over day so many interesting project are running their ICO and most of them force to extended their ICO, I hope the dev really can be more attractive.
Cannot say anything when one ICO running, we can observing this topic to know ATFS can reach their hard cap or not at the future. As for me, i think they can do it Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Interesting project. Vegetable meat for many can be an alternative to the animal. There is no information on which exchanges a token will be traded on?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
They already have mentioned that their sof cap which is the minimum cost needed is 12500 ETH ,and the maximum (hard cap) is 50000 ETH.
The softcap could be hard to reach, seen over day so many interesting project are running their ICO and most of them force to extended their ICO, I hope the dev really can be more attractive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
usually those kinda projects that are complex to understand don't get attention from small investors and users, but they get attention from big investors that have enough knowledge to realize that this project is for future. The idea of ATFS need some effort to get it, but it's a cool project that will definitely work good in the coming years.
Activity: 294
When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
The project of ATFS can be understood easily and we supporting through various social channels, observing high investors, We recommend you not to go out of the box then you will be confused like this, let we make you understand in simple words. His point of block chain in general is a network, network of people, here you go... ATFS helping people for AGRITECH future.
Activity: 434
The world is really changing fast and in a just a blink our population increases second by second at a time. And I think that as early as now we should be thinking about our future or for our next generation. Consider the fact that right now you can't feel that we are totally populated and that we have so much food and everything is literally in our hands. But what if that limited stocks has come and there's nothing we can do more? That's why ATFS  is already building and constructing the project as early as now to help people, to increase the plant based food process and to decrease the usage of agriculture lands. ATFS project is great and it really does help us so please if you love mother earth, then go ahead and support and participate in ATFS.
I agree with you that our population increasing so quick. And food demand will be increasing but our resources has limited. So with ATFS we can solved at least some problem about technique and bring us more agriculture product with highest productivity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
What is the project directed to in addition to supporting the creation of Smart Farm 2.0?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
they aim to create smart farm 2.0 which i think smart farm have already started in some region and the blockchain  is basically a new way to generate more revenues and have more fund to carry out project otherwise not possible and when you combine that it brings about Agritech and also at the end token might increase in demand and also increase pricr
Blockchain technology is helping most projects to become successful nowadays. I'm glad they using Blockchain technology to developing & helping their farming & agriculture so its gonna be easier to manage.

But the point here is that block isnt the ONE ultimate solution for every single problem in existence the project has nothing to do with actual blockchains
Pages:
Jump to: