Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 26. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
wow new technology sounds cool
new technology is always cool ahah
Activity: 490
the travel industry of very rarely seen in ICO I hope that this is a special case and all of the project would be cool
totally agree with you, too, drew attention to this fact
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
When I tried to deposit btca to hitbtc, the address shows as unavailable. Anyone has this issue?
Activity: 336
the travel industry of very rarely seen in ICO I hope that this is a special case and all of the project would be cool
Activity: 588
wow new technology sounds cool
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
This looks like a similar scam/scheme as Bastonet.

Stay away.
Actually it's the same scammers behind this lol

it seems they have no scam ideas but this " travel scam tokens " haha.

i'm sure it will be worst than that previous cam, these asshole do not take any minute to take some rest for their stupid scam methods.
Yep, they're just scamming people with the same project over and over.

They'll try to wipe out these negative comments with one person posting on multiple accounts replying to each other over and over, in hopes that people will be lazy, not read through the thread, and skip to the last page, which of course will be full of flattering posts about this crypto.

I don't want to see people get scammed. I'm hoping people read this message and realize that buying this coin at any price means you will be a bag holder. Over time, this coin will lose so much value that you won't even be able to trade it because whatever you put in will be valueless and won't even cover the minimal trade fees on the exchange it's on.
Still doing this, I see.

Avoid this scam coin.
Activity: 420
But which currency will this payment service support?
Well, I think there will not be any restrictions.
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?
I'm sure it is, yes.
After all, in the end, all transactions inside the application will occur in the form of tokens
Activity: 784
The service aims to provide a comfortable, fast and safe means for payments in the tourism industry, I think this is a very good product!
It turns out that the fiat currency will be supported by this system on a par with crypto-currencies?
Activity: 420
Activity: 784
Activity: 602
I understand this will only affect air travel? Yes?
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
I'm not sure exactly, but in my opinion in early 2018
Activity: 700
What do you mean?
This platform will only work with airlines or the operation of this service will be much broader than simply paying for flights?
Well, this is a single payment system for tourists. I think that the application of this service will be much broader than just air travel. After all, you can travel not only on airplanes, there are many other ways. This service is a convenient tool to pay for all these services.
Then this is a very interesting service!
When do developers plan to launch it?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
This is a rather laborious process, it seems to me.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!  Smiley
Sounds great, let's hope for a successful implementation of this idea!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So it turns out, the founders will cooperate with airlines to provide their services, right?
As far as I understand, yes, it is for this strategy that they are going to work.
It is necessary to agree with a lot of aviompanies, come to a common solution, etc.
How can they do it all?
This is all done much easier.
Airlines are included in a single union of IATA
And so all arrangements will be concluded through this union, this greatly simplifies the whole process!  Smiley
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How can they do it all?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: