Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 23. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
very cool design of the website looks pretty attractive and unusual and in addition captures the essence of the project
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
attracted by the fact that the project is almost unique in this travel industry
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
really like the project inspires confidence
Activity: 154
A great project, but I understand it is designed for a distant future?
Well, not so far, according to forecasts ~ in 8-10 years the number of air transport will increase by 2 times!
It turns out and the inflow of capital will also increase in proportion?
Practically yes, Compared to 2016 will increase by ~ 3 billion dollars
That is, if you now invest money, then in 10 years you can become a rich man!
Activity: 532
Well, not so far, according to forecasts ~ in 8-10 years the number of air transport will increase by 2 times!
Practically yes, Compared to 2016 will increase by ~ 3 billion dollars
Activity: 532
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
If I understand correctly, is the project tied to the air travel system?
Yes, you correctly understood the payment of services, here there is communication related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
Wow, this is a very profitable niche. I think so.
Of course, even here is to take the fact that Asia Pacific Travel since January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
I understand that the main goal of this project is to connect all the major airlines and further all the tourist infrastructure?
Well, about yes, connect first the avi-transaction, then go on to book a hotel / car rental and so on
Hmm, quite a large market, if the project can cope with such a volume and gather investors, then it can become one of the largest
I also decided this when I got acquainted with the project
Okay, thanks for the information) I read a little more about it, maybe I'll find something new
I believe that you should pay attention to this project, one of the potentially profitable in my opinion
Activity: 336
Yes, you correctly understood the payment of services, here there is communication related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
Of course, even here is to take the fact that Asia Pacific Travel since January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
I understand that the main goal of this project is to connect all the major airlines and further all the tourist infrastructure?
Well, about yes, connect first the avi-transaction, then go on to book a hotel / car rental and so on
Hmm, quite a large market, if the project can cope with such a volume and gather investors, then it can become one of the largest
Okay, thanks for the information) I read a little more about it, maybe I'll find something new
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Yes you are right. To the same now probably there is no person who did not hear about the crypto currency and that with the help of it you can earn
Activity: 476
in any case, the creators - well done! They try hard for clients. I hope they will continue to prosper. You'll be here to argue and come up with questions, and I'll just take and take part and earn my reward!  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: