Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 24. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I think you should not think about it) but do you know why? Because it's too long to be conceived. We must live today and enjoy today's benefits
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
but they, however, for a long time calculated the statistics - for 18 years ahead. And if something changes during this time?
I will not look for them. I repeat that this particular platform for me is an ideal variant for a frequent traveler.
Activity: 476
you can just not know about it. You do not need to track all platforms to find out.
  I was not going to. In general, it is conveniently done: having carried out statistics is possible in all industries in the field of services, the creators stopped at the most popular and made a platform with huge advantages
  as emotionally said - with huge advantages)) there may be other platforms with similar conditions.
you can just not know about it. You do not need to track all platforms to find out.
  I was not going to. In general, it is conveniently done: having carried out statistics is possible in all industries in the field of services, the creators stopped at the most popular and made a platform with huge advantages
why do not other platforms work on the principle of smart payment systems?
I am sure that there is a double cooperation: tour companies are probably selling expensive tickets, so they are plus for attracting customers, and the platform for the participants.
  add: and the participants receive a pleasant reward   Roll Eyes
  I will tell you more: I understand that through the airlines it will be possible to withdraw your funds without hindrance, is it not?
 sort of like this is a separate function. In general, it turns out more likely that the platform works through partner companies. Yes, it is possible that this is done with a view to more simple withdrawal of funds, but this is not our business
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is good to see that the presale was raised- it means that a lot of people trust in this project!
I am sure that there is a double cooperation: tour companies are probably selling expensive tickets, so they are plus for attracting customers, and the platform for the participants.
  I will tell you more: I understand that through the airlines it will be possible to withdraw your funds without hindrance, is it not?
I agree. But, as usual, without any questions. More precisely, first admiration: the Ethereum ecosystem is back in business! That's why it's worth exploring this platform from and to!
a good project. An excellent option for travelers: as they say, earn and travel, travel and earn!
Activity: 532
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
I agree with this, but why should someone choose BTCA?
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?

I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. All the detailed information you can find on their official website! https://bitair.io/
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year.
Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I am sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Great project, I've been following it for a long time! A very strong team with an innovative idea! Well done! Cheesy
Activity: 462
Excellent project and a strong team, please tell me, will the application be presented on a mobile platform?

I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone!
Are you sure that it will be convenient to do on the phone, is it worth to spend money for the development?
Of course, you can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: