Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO Aug 30] BTCA - BITAIR Travel Payment Solution - PRESALE RAISED ~ $ 2mln - page 21. (Read 22020 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What are the forecasts for the future?
Activity: 490
On what technology is this project built?
Bitair was built on Blockchain Ethereum technology.
And on what clients can spend their tokens, which they earned?
customers spend tokens to pay for services related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
In general, when Bitair was accepted for purchase
Bitair was accepted to purchase air tickets through Asia Pacific Travel from January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
Is the project intended as a temporary profit or a full-time job?
Bitair is seen as an important work. This will improve teamwork in the industry
And what role does the project have on any airlines?
This project will allow companies such as Travelport, Expedia and Agoda to develop a fast and secure crypto currency payment technology
Activity: 336
customers spend tokens to pay for services related to travel and tourism, such as booking an air ticket, booking and access to other related services.
Bitair was accepted to purchase air tickets through Asia Pacific Travel from January 2017 with millions of transactions a day.
And what role does the project have on any airlines?
Activity: 602
Tell me please, I can still buy tokens, the sale is still on?
To be honest, I did not quite understand this point, it seems that the sale of tokens stopped on November 16, 2017!
It turns out now the token can be purchased only on the exchange? Surely, the prices have already skyrocketed, because the project is very promising!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this, most likely you need to write to the support team to clarify the situation!
Well, I agree with you, but probably it's too late, let's try to do it after the holidays! Happy New Year!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
Do you think that there is not? People are more and more beginning to travel.
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
Maybe you're right, well, then we'll see what happens in the end!
Merit: 252
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. All the detailed information you can find on their official website! https://bitair.io/
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
To be honest, I did not quite understand this point, it seems that the sale of tokens stopped on November 16, 2017!
It turns out now the token can be purchased only on the exchange? Surely, the prices have already skyrocketed, because the project is very promising!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this, most likely you need to write to the support team to clarify the situation!
Activity: 308
The idea is good, but are you sure that someone will use it? why should someone choose BTCA?
I fully agree with you, it is actually not worth discussing this idea, and the tourist business is growing every year. Because it's more convenient! Bitair is the first platform of smart payment systems in the travel and tourism industry that allows travelers to buy any online services with the advanced technologies Blockchain and Ethereum
Indeed, I'm sure that they will be able to gain a very good foothold in the market!
This is just a wonderful project with a huge potential, I'm sure that the team will cope with the task! Tell me, will there be a mobile application, in particular a phone?
I think it's necessary! After all, it is very convenient, you can purchase any online services directly from your phone! You can use the services of this platform anywhere in the world, it's very convenient!
I fully agree with you, if you are not satisfied with the phone, the mobile devices also include tablets that are now able to replace the computer!
Perhaps you are right, And the sale of tokens still goes?
Activity: 714
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: