Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 13. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I've never seen a project that is tied to a product, especially bananas)

I think time will pass and there will be something else no less interesting)

Well, even this is enough) How do they even have a program, what do they do?

And you did not read the description? Not interested in the project?

No, I was told about it by friends, and I decided to go to the forum to ask people

Aah, in general, this is a ready-made business that brings money to its creators
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

No, I was told about it by friends, and I decided to go to the forum to ask people

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Can not I understand why so little importance is given to communities in forums? There are so many questions and no one comes to answer and clarify the project. I think banana coin must be more transparent.
Its on the team or manager who handle this ann thread. From the start it looks all good but when some answers are not been answered it makes a disappointment. I can't read a good post enough to read because most of the posters are newbie and spammers. Im not intended to make a wrong statement and its only what i've seen and observed.
Your observation is very true. There is a lot of spam and comments ... just to be. Ideally, when you participate in a forum, ask questions and express opinions that help developers. And then get an answer ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?

Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade

But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?

A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.

But it will bring much less profit than if they sold the goods around the world, right?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?

Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade

But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?

A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

Activity: 784
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?

The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!

In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?

The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
Activity: 784
Activity: 196
And where exactly do you plan to build plantations?

In Laos
Laos is China or what country?
Because in Laos, suitable soil and environment for growing plantations. And also very cheap land. It is economically profitable.
But they plan to export only to China, I understand correctly?
Yes, because it is in China at the moment the highest demand for this product.
And what about other countries? Do we only like bananas in China?

No, the baboons love everywhere, just in China at the moment the deficit of this product. And it is most profitable to sell them there. Especially the delivery will be much easier, these countries border on each other.
What is the reason for such a sharp deficit of bananas in China?
Due to violations, about 18 plantations in China were closed, hence defecit.
What kind of violations caused the closure of so many plantations?
Use of harmful chemical fertilizers. It seems to be because of this. The final product was not suitable for use, and also harmed the health of workers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

In Laos
Because in Laos, suitable soil and environment for growing plantations. And also very cheap land. It is economically profitable.

No, the baboons love everywhere, just in China at the moment the deficit of this product. And it is most profitable to sell them there. Especially the delivery will be much easier, these countries border on each other.
What kind of violations caused the closure of so many plantations?

In Laos

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

In Laos

In Laos

Pages:
Jump to: