Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 15. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Recently started using this project, very interesting

I myself also recently started using it, I thought it was a joke

Ahahaha, I agree, it was like a joke, but in fact it was different. Very interesting

Yes, indeed, the project is very relevant in our time. Bananas are a very popular product
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Seriously, this project is selling bananas? I'm not kidding?
Yes, this is not a joke, selling bananas
Okay, but why do they need blocking and this project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Ahahaha, I agree, it was like a joke, but in fact it was different. Very interesting
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Yes, this is not a joke, selling bananas

Activity: 588
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
And why should your coin grow in value? well tied you to the price per kilogram, by the way, the real price per kilogram, I buy for 0,15$ it may in some countries where it's cold need to pay more, generally your development plan is not encouraging me that I will get a lot of money after investing in you.

You buy not lady finger bananas, which cost 7 dollars in markets

I buy different varieties of bananas and I know how to grow this herb, I know the risks and I know almost all the aspects related to the sale. I am sure that in order to seriously enter the market, you need to compete in price. And the price is made up of many factors. In General such a business for the inexperienced people usually the cause for the bankruptcy. I see you making a fuss here. I am sure that normal investors understand that artificially created noise does not promise anything good, and therefore artificial noise deters potential investors. This Is for your information, because my question you have not answered, but the noise you support.
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
Buying Tokens from ICO will allow Investors to participate in existing businesses and make money that at the beginning is a long-term sustainable growth. The token holder will give you an annual profit. so you can also join our chat group further
Activity: 462
Can not I understand why so little importance is given to communities in forums? There are so many questions and no one comes to answer and clarify the project. I think banana coin must be more transparent.
Its on the team or manager who handle this ann thread. From the start it looks all good but when some answers are not been answered it makes a disappointment. I can't read a good post enough to read because most of the posters are newbie and spammers. Im not intended to make a wrong statement and its only what i've seen and observed.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Can not I understand why so little importance is given to communities in forums? There are so many questions and no one comes to answer and clarify the project. I think banana coin must be more transparent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I signed up for a airdrop before a longer time and I still have not received any coins. Or this was just a scam airdrop in the past? I really hope to receive some free coins in the next weeks! Cheesy

We dont have any official airdrops
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
But we all agree that a coin with something real behind can be very interesting, or anyone has anything against it?
I really love bananas, but I just could never believe that they will have their own coin, it's something extraordinary)

Yes, yes, I myself was in shock) This is something very unpredictable)

What do you think about the project? Just a joke or really a very serious matter?

I do not think, I even know that this is a serious project.

Where such confidence? Is there any interesting information?

Of course, this is not just a project that is supported only by words, but also by material

What kind of material? In what way is it manifested?

In general, this project has already been implemented long ago, it's a working business that makes a profit

And why, then, was to create the project? If it makes a profit?

To expand the business, capture other markets and become larger compared to other
I really love bananas, but I just could never believe that they will have their own coin, it's something extraordinary)

What do you think about the project? Just a joke or really a very serious matter?

Of course, this is not just a project that is supported only by words, but also by material

In general, this project has already been implemented long ago, it's a working business that makes a profit

And why, then, was to create the project? If it makes a profit?

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

This is a JOKE!  There's a 100% profit guarantee in the very first post! You'd have to be "bananas" to invest in this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: