Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 26. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
any youtube bounty? I helped ico companies few signed up from my content or reveiws see my videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JaypeePerdido/videos?view_as=subscriber

YES! we have personal bounty for bloggers and youtubers, contact t.me/sonawer if you have good crypto auditory
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
any youtube bounty? I helped ico companies few signed up from my content or reveiws see my videos https://www.youtube.com/user/JaypeePerdido/videos?view_as=subscriber
It's likely that the project is a scam! You collect funds here, where everyone needs all the information, but it turns out we only know that you collect bananas in Laos and that's it! I want to advise everyone not to invest money thoughtlessly, for the sake of interest, read it! Huh
Jtrain, I'm with you, I just feel that there's too much that can go sideways with a deal like this, maybe I'm not thinking all the way through, but it just doesn't ring solid, sorry
We have youtube channel with approvals, that we are real
Also you can find all documents at site
WE ARE NOT SCAM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It's likely that the project is a scam! You collect funds here, where everyone needs all the information, but it turns out we only know that you collect bananas in Laos and that's it! I want to advise everyone not to invest money thoughtlessly, for the sake of interest, read it! Huh
Jtrain, I'm with you, I just feel that there's too much that can go sideways with a deal like this, maybe I'm not thinking all the way through, but it just doesn't ring solid, sorry
Activity: 2
OMG!! I love banana! I grow up in a banana kingdom. I would definitely support a decentralised banana plantation!
what if there are calamities. is there an insurance?
The investment process is connected with risks, study in detail the documentation on the site. There is no direct financial insurance. The contract provides for a minimum two-fold increase in the cost
Activity: 308
what if there are calamities. is there an insurance?
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
for those Indonesian people who visit this thread, hope this video help you a bit.
youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9odFZ2H0tGE&feature=youtu.be

It reminds me Zrcoin.
Andbody like me?

we have real plantations
Activity: 25
It reminds me Zrcoin.
Andbody like me?
Activity: 50
Alexander, here answers more often than in the Russian branch) And the questions here are all the same ... Why do not you answer the right questions? Why do you think it's a troll? Is it more important for you to read positive blank reviews or show business transparency?
Activity: 70
Wow ! Banana theme ! Is not trivial.
Good luck, guys!
What the hard cap is?
It seems this is a big project with a big mission as well, but this project has potential for success, this project also distributes large quantity for per-ICO, this is very promising, good luck.

Thanks a lot)
Did you just guessed? Money they collect to then pick up for themselves, now many organizers do it, be careful! In general, it is unclear why you need a blockchain in this project! Apparently no intelligent investor has agreed to sponsor the project, so they want to "make money" on ordinary people!
Indeed, the project has been going on for a long time, and they are still collecting money! Is your plantation not yet profitable? There are two variants or a scam project, as you say, either things are going very badly and business does not bring profit! Both options suggest not investing!

some bad trusted trolls come to our chat!
You are not welcome here)
Did you just guessed? Money they collect to then pick up for themselves, now many organizers do it, be careful! In general, it is unclear why you need a blockchain in this project! Apparently no intelligent investor has agreed to sponsor the project, so they want to "make money" on ordinary people!
Indeed, the project has been going on for a long time, and they are still collecting money! Is your plantation not yet profitable? There are two variants or a scam project, as you say, either things are going very badly and business does not bring profit! Both options suggest not investing!
If the project has been going on for a long time, maybe they just spent all the money on the plantation, they did not see the result and decided to return all their money to them with our money). And speaking openly, there was not a single report, no harvest results, no proceeds from them! Only some photos and conversations about anything, unfortunately (

we announced that we will raise funds for 3 months at the beginning of the fees. Everything goes according to plan
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It seems this is a big project with a big mission as well, but this project has potential for success, this project also distributes large quantity for per-ICO, this is very promising, good luck.
Activity: 150
If the project has been going on for a long time, maybe they just spent all the money on the plantation, they did not see the result and decided to return all their money to them with our money). And speaking openly, there was not a single report, no harvest results, no proceeds from them! Only some photos and conversations about anything, unfortunately (
Also did not find any reports, it's actually strange! I could not verify a single fact about the team. Yes, and there is no certainty that they actually collected pre sale, maybe the farm does not exist, but the counter they wind up themselves. Seriously, this is all very suspicious, it seems that after all scam!
Activity: 86
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 102
Pages:
Jump to: