Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 28. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The name is interesting and I wish you all the best in this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Why did you name the token as a banancoin ?

Because we sell and grow bananas)
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
Why did you name the token as a banancoin ?
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
one thing i hate most is getting banned from a chat by asking a legit question...... makes thing look very shady.. so i will ask here

Whats stopping investors from going to ether-delta and buying the tokens cheaper?

why was i banned for such a simple question. idk...

still no answer, nor reply from dev... still banned....    this is really how your treat your investors???
I'm going to look through your WP, the project is very interesting! I have to keep my eye on it.
Thanks
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm going to look through your WP, the project is very interesting! I have to keep my eye on it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Panama disease is mentioned in the whitepaper, anything to say about Tropical Race 4 and bunchy top virus? Does not using pesticides adequately protect against the fungus and virus?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/19/news/bananas-banana-crisis-disease/index.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_bunchy_top_virus

Laos is not linked to open water and our lands are situated at lowlands of rivers, so wind cant bring all those deceases, also kind of banana we plant less susceptible to illness as usual cavendish banana

a unique and exciting project, by carrying the theme planting banana trees we can get remarkable results, in addition to many who understand bananas and many who like banana fruit. to plant bananas are also not too difficult. good luck for this project.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
The tokens getting sold on etherdelta, while the ico is running?

yes you can buy off etherdelta... but if you mention it in their telegram they will ban you!!!!
it is tokens from pre-ico and first bounty. we send it to owners. main sales just started!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Crowdfunding for Fundraising going well!!! More 1 mln $ capital i think with PRE-ICO ?
Why do not they answer the questions? What happened to the project? I have not seen such a long ICO, it's very suspicious.

3 monthes is an extra time, we planned ended in December.
Activity: 270
This project is really special, the main sale to China, have to say that the population of Chinese people, of course, more demand, very good idea!
Wish the ICO to be completed at an early date
Activity: 270
This project is really special, the main sale to China, have to say that the population of Chinese people, of course, more demand, very good idea!
Wish the ICO to be completed at an early date
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
one thing i hate most is getting banned from a chat by asking a legit question...... makes thing look very shady.. so i will ask here

Whats stopping investors from going to ether-delta and buying the tokens cheaper?

why was i banned for such a simple question. idk...
Nothing can stop them if the team didn't lock the token. They can buy it from etherdelta if it's cheaper over there until the cheap token is exchausted and after that they have to buy it from the tokensale page to get the token.

seems like there is a good amount of tokens on etherdelta for much lower than ico price... well 20% discount it seems...

just having it listed in more  exchanges will give it a lot more credibility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Why do not they answer the questions? What happened to the project? I have not seen such a long ICO, it's very suspicious.
https://t.me/bananacoin_sp - Meet the new channel - support in Spanish) Within a few days you can ask questions in Spanish)
Guys, what are you expecting here? DEVs don't answer any questions. ICO extended to 28 of February. Did you ever see ICO with 3 month period?

3 monthes is an extra time, we planned ended in December.
Pages:
Jump to: