Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 29. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Guys, what are you expecting here? DEVs don't answer any questions. ICO extended to 28 of February. Did you ever see ICO with 3 month period?
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
one thing i hate most is getting banned from a chat by asking a legit question...... makes thing look very shady.. so i will ask here

Whats stopping investors from going to ether-delta and buying the tokens cheaper?

why was i banned for such a simple question. idk...

That's a good question.

as an investor i thought it was too... and if there strategy was too just keep it under the radar and not talk about it then a simple pm stating so would have worked... simply banning me for such a question is childish.. esp/ someone that has invested thousands of dollars into their project...

Waiting for an answer from the DEVs.

ever get an answer??? starting to think i need to sell my coins now..
Activity: 13
GET EXCITED, B-Day is here! Token sale has begun at www.bananacoin.io

Who is investing?  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Kiss
one thing i hate most is getting banned from a chat by asking a legit question...... makes thing look very shady.. so i will ask here

Whats stopping investors from going to ether-delta and buying the tokens cheaper?

Nothing can stop them if the team didn't lock the token. They can buy it from etherdelta if it's cheaper over there until the cheap token is exchausted and after that they have to buy it from the tokensale page to get the token.

seems like there is a good amount of tokens on etherdelta for much lower than ico price... well 20% discount it seems...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Nothing can stop them if the team didn't lock the token. They can buy it from etherdelta if it's cheaper over there until the cheap token is exchausted and after that they have to buy it from the tokensale page to get the token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Tokensale will start in 2 hours! Who wants to invest in ba-na-nas? I think that this will be a good investments, this project really working and brig some profit.

23 minutes)
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Tokensale will start in 2 hours! Who wants to invest in ba-na-nas? I think that this will be a good investments, this project really working and brig some profit.
Just wondering, why I need a coin to plant a banana ?

maybe you should read the whitepaper and understand what they are trying to accomplish!!!
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
Just wondering, why I need a coin to plant a banana ?
today should be the start of the main event.. good luck to the team...

wish i could see the updates via telegram but looks like im in the dark on this one
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

That's a good question.

as an investor i thought it was too... and if there strategy was too just keep it under the radar and not talk about it then a simple pm stating so would have worked... simply banning me for such a question is childish.. esp/ someone that has invested thousands of dollars into their project...

Waiting for an answer from the DEVs.

That's a good question.

That's a good question.

'Secret customer' from Japan Takeuchi speaks about Bananacoin project

A review of the trip lottery winner to Laos

Youtube Video

“ Bananacoin in one word? The real one! “ — Oleg Morozov Vietnam

A review of the trip lottery winner to Laos

Youtube Video

Activity: 13
Thursday thoughts from our CEO Alexander Bychkov...

“Until recently, most blockchain projects focused on more technical sectors. Taking this cutting-edge technology, and applying it to the production of everyday commodities like fruit and veg, could be a very exciting way forward for blockchain. We believe BananaCoin is just the beginning of what will be a worldwide blockchain trend.” 🍌
Pages:
Jump to: