Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 27. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's likely that the project is a scam! You collect funds here, where everyone needs all the information, but it turns out we only know that you collect bananas in Laos and that's it! I want to advise everyone not to invest money thoughtlessly, for the sake of interest, read it! Huh
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
wow. that sounds really great! i love bananas Smiley yesterday i saw banana joe, today bananacoin - its a sign! Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The project needs not to be underestimated even if it is related to banana. This project is an interesting project that everyone has a very different idea that offers good earnings. You will understand better if you read the contents that this project will do very good things in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
A project unclear, even reading the white paper, you say that a token is worth a kilo of bannane between 1 and 3.50 USD but after deduction of load how much I would earn concretely if I invests for example 1000 USD after reselling bannanes.
You have no clear indication of how much it costs around any charges included and how often (once a year? Every 18 months)

Can you enlighten me? or do not you know? Is there any hidden charge on your 1 to $ 3.50 per kilo, or is it net?

for first question Pls check business plan section of website bananacoin.io/plan

for second part - we will renew middle price at our site once a week. now it 2.8 for 1 kg
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
A project unclear, even reading the white paper, you say that a token is worth a kilo of bannane between 1 and 3.50 USD but after deduction of load how much I would earn concretely if I invests for example 1000 USD after reselling bannanes.
You have no clear indication of how much it costs around any charges included and how often (once a year? Every 18 months)

Can you enlighten me? or do not you know? Is there any hidden charge on your 1 to $ 3.50 per kilo, or is it net?
we near half of soft cap
So how long does your ICO runs and when it ends? I was waiting from months of banana coins, but still not yet received in my wallet from Bounty. Can you clarify when we are able to sell them?
29th November 12:00 GMT — 28th February 12:00 GMT
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is a high-tech zone chain technology developed in the field of banana planting? Block chain guards which is to do so, further development and application of industry segments, predicted in 2018 is the spring application of coins. Tongue Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So how long does your ICO runs and when it ends? I was waiting from months of banana coins, but still not yet received in my wallet from Bounty. Can you clarify when we are able to sell them?
https://www.facebook.com/events/752886944905644/permalink/754193618108310/

Пpямo ceйчac пpямaя тpaнcляция c oтвeтaми нa вaши вoпpocы !
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
A concept very nice from BananCoin projects. this coin is so very nice, It seems this project has been going on for so long and whether the project is already on the way to success?

yes)
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
A concept very nice from BananCoin projects. this coin is so very nice, It seems this project has been going on for so long and whether the project is already on the way to success?
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
so this project is focusing to enlarge the planting site of bananas? and also the concept of this is to increase the profit of investor.. i think this is great project to introduce to other the possibility of earn by planting bananas..
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: