Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 59. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
Bananas for China. Considering that the Chinese government banned ICOs. They might not feel to happy with a Crypto that depends on the Chinese fruit market to make money. Looks interesting nonetheless. Any plans to expand to other countries?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Dear dev, the BananaCoin will be the best currency for the Banana Republic. I have two questions:
1. You stated the price of one BananaCoin will be equivalent to to one kilogram of bananas. Is it green banana or ripe banana sir Grin
2. Do you have any bounty for real monkeys, like a certain percentage of your banana will be given to real monkeys as charity? There are many monkeys in China and Thailand who will love your banana as bounty and the bananacoin will also come to some real use Grin

LOL

Boy, you made my day! Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
wah, very creative yes, may i know if this project has a real investment? very helpful if it really exists, so investors will be happy to join because there are real assets that they have

we already invested more than 2 000 000 USD by our money to develop first organic plantation in an area

Can we see any proofs of this investment of yours in this project? If you want people to invest in your ICO and made that statement, it is only fair to show proof. Thanks
Activity: 392
Tell me, please, are there any bonuses for participation in pre-ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
are you planning for expansion if ever this project is successful? I would like to visit the company and try your bananas in the future Cheesy

Yes, I really would like to try the bananas you invested in. Bananas on the ICO ... Digital bananas ... Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
are you planning for expansion if ever this project is successful? I would like to visit the company and try your bananas in the future Cheesy
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
What about ICO in Laos? Will there be a repeat of Chinese history with a ban on crypto currency in their territory?
Activity: 616
what? ICO and agriculture? How can this be connected at all? I believe that this is an interesting way to raise money for growing bananas

Undoubtedly, this is an interesting project. As for ICO and agriculture, does not the introduction of decentralization make the industry better? Yes, it is not as pronounced as, say, in energy, but decentralized farms can become the future of agriculture

Yep, mining farms Grin

Seriously, the project seems to me quite promising. I think I need to seriously study white paper
Activity: 840
what? ICO and agriculture? How can this be connected at all? I believe that this is an interesting way to raise money for growing bananas

Undoubtedly, this is an interesting project. As for ICO and agriculture, does not the introduction of decentralization make the industry better? Yes, it is not as pronounced as, say, in energy, but decentralized farms can become the future of agriculture
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Which country is the project, which can be implemented in every country?

As I understand it, they are going to make a project only in Laos and produce bananas only for China and Thailand. That is, it is not about each country

only to china

That is, the sale of bananas in other countries is not planned?

As far as I was explained, the only market will be China and sell to other countries the guys are not going to. But this is not a problem, China is the largest consumer of bananas

Oh, then it might not be so interesting. It turns out that investments are made only with the prospect of further profit or the sale of tokens. Otherwise, you can not spend Banana.
Merit: 103

As I understand it, they are going to make a project only in Laos and produce bananas only for China and Thailand. That is, it is not about each country

only to china

That is, the sale of bananas in other countries is not planned?

only to china
wah, very creative yes, may i know if this project has a real investment? very helpful if it really exists, so investors will be happy to join because there are real assets that they have

we already invested more than 2 000 000 USD by our money to develop first organic plantation in an area

Project is based in Laos, office and plantation.
By the way, I read the White Paper and I do not find the date of the beginning of the pre-ICO.

Guy, pre-sale has already begun. Tokens will be sold until September 12th, so it's worth hurry if you are interested

What about ICO? When is the beginning?

ICO is planned for 15th Oct
Activity: 168

Activity: 672
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: