Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 63. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
A Cryptocurrency for Banana Growing? Strange but interesting idea.
I have read the whiterpaper, the project is quite simple but clear in terms of meaning and pragmatism.
Hope it can succeed.
Wait for any Bounty if it is available.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for words. Project is simple good - we 100% transparent for everyone.

Here is bounty thread for you - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bananacoin-bounty-campaign-signature-signup-fb-twitter-youtube-2137749
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Will those bananas be certified fair trade or are they at least fairly traded without any certification?
A lot of abuse happening in this area, so just making sure Smiley
come to our site http://bananacoin.io and check plantation section - we have all organic certificates and etc.

I saw this, it's very cool Smiley I asked because organic is not the same as fair trade. Fair trade means that everyone involved in this project (your workers, farmers, traders, merchants and delivery) get a fair wage from the business and don't get treated unfair (like sweatshop businesses exploit their workers etc..).

I see a few people on the picture, but would be great to hear from the boss directly that everyone gets treated fair and with a good wage and good working conditions (no 7 day work-weeks and such).

Thank you!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
In future we will see a lot of fruits on blockchain and than vegetables too. This is what we need for blockchain projects I hope this project is not created just for fun now I'm also planning launch this kind of ICO because it is more easy way to raise the funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
A Cryptocurrency for Banana Growing? Strange but interesting idea.
I have read the whiterpaper, the project is quite simple but clear in terms of meaning and pragmatism.
Hope it can succeed.
Wait for any Bounty if it is available.  Roll Eyes
Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!

After ICO we will put live cameras on plantation and everyone can see actual happenings and our work.

Очень интересный проект, я правда до конца не понял как и чем подкреплен коин, но однозначно буду учавствовать в ICO(нравится сама идея).

Коин подкреплен ценой килограмма бананов которые мы вырастим. Можно посмотреть наш бизнес план и цену за килограмм наших бананов.

https://bananacoin.io/plan/

The projects on bitcointalk become more and more, let's say, interesting Tongue Are those people from the project lead on the front page actually real? Have they been verified in some way?

We are real. You can anytime come to our plantation in Laos, we making for pre sale blockchain lottery - random from pre sale guys will come to our plantation and check that we are real!
Will those bananas be certified fair trade or are they at least fairly traded without any certification?

come to our site http://bananacoin.io and check plantation section - we have all organic certificates and etc.

oh,funny shit.
banana and blockchanin?
are you kidding me?
I think no body would interesting about this project

We have a pre sale now. And more than 350 people participate already.
Banana coin. What are we going to use our coin for? To buy bananas. I just answered my question.

You can get best bananas or ask us to sell it for market price, which is going up to 3.5 USD

While the price will remain fixed 1 token is equal to 1kg of bananas than how price will get increased in future chances are pretty low for this. Is there shops will accept these tokens to buy bananas in real life?

We have stability in selling bananas now. Demand is great. A lot of plantation are closed due to pesticide use, and more to close. I expect price will go higher.

Yes, token i fixed to 1 kg banana price, but price for 1 kg banana is not fixed. From my point of view - banana price is more stable than dollar for example.

Our main goal will be buy out all tokens to make a good experience for us and add mango, avocado, coffee to our plantations. And use of token more than a trade tool.

For future we will try to use token to buy goods as well.
Activity: 199
oh,funny shit.
banana and blockchanin?
are you kidding me?
I think no body would interesting about this project
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Holly shit, I am in!  Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The projects on bitcointalk become more and more, let's say, interesting Tongue Are those people from the project lead on the front page actually real? Have they been verified in some way?
Activity: 168

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Очень интересный проект, я правда до конца не понял как и чем подкреплен коин, но однозначно буду учавствовать в ICO(нравится сама идея).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Banana coin. What are we going to use our coin for? To buy bananas. I just answered my question.

You can get best bananas or ask us to sell it for market price, which is going up to 3.5 USD

While the price will remain fixed 1 token is equal to 1kg of bananas than how price will get increased in future chances are pretty low for this. Is there shops will accept these tokens to buy bananas in real life?

This is a banana standard (like gold standard money, but in bananas) token?

1 token is equal of 1 kg bananas?

If token grow up...? What happen with the price ok 1kg of bananas.

The best bananas in the world are in Canary Islands... Any special token for this?

Export price of 1 kg of our organic bananas goes up to 3,5 USD during a season. Token is 0.5 USD.

You have to try our bananas for sure, i bet you will forget Canary Islands bananas
Pages:
Jump to: