Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 61. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Do you accept only bitcoins? Thanks in advance for the answer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tf4yet_ECK0NKACR4U-bhzZfthDZdNCHYXCSuRu3RZs/edit

BTC and ETH you can make investment it depend on your choice you should read the instructions.

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
No, I really heard about the farm for blockchain somewhere in Russia. The guy successfully collected the money, and it was even profitable.

I'm impressed by the quality of your source

Sorry, I do not remember the exact source. But I'll look for it
Activity: 602
No, I really heard about the farm for blockchain somewhere in Russia. The guy successfully collected the money, and it was even profitable.

I'm impressed by the quality of your source
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Why bananas? Are not crops more profitable? I like the idea, especially since I already heard about a project that successfully collected money for a technology farm.

I think that on the scale of the planet, bananas are still more profitable. Especially if we take into account Africa, Asia and South America, where there are countries with the largest number of people

As far as I understand, deliveries will be made only to Thailand and China. Other regions are not yet planned. As for your question - everything here also depends on the region. It seems that there are also bananas of poor quality, intended for cattle. They are cheaper
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
so the value of the coin will depend on the value of the banana? what will be the role of the coin. its reasonable if we can exchange the coin with banana.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I studied the White Paper and I had a question - will China and Thailand be the main markets? What about Europe? And yet, you said that the tokens could be exchanged for bananas. But how to do this? Will you ship to other countries?

In addition, I want to note that the idea is very good, especially considering the huge population of China. They also need a lot of food
Activity: 392
I suspected that agriculture would also be decentralized, but did not suspect that it would happen so soon. Tell me, how will your project differ from other companies that grow bananas?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Do you accept only bitcoins? Thanks in advance for the answer.
The value of the token is only based on the promise that tokens will be bought back!

What if the devs change their mind and keep the funds?
Also, we have no idea at what price tokens may be purchased.

Finally, I don't see any blockchain aspect in this ICO.
It's a pure capital raise.

The value of the token is only based on the promise that tokens will be bought back!

What if the devs change their mind and keep the funds?
Also, we have no idea at what price tokens may be purchased.

Finally, I don't see any blockchain aspect in this ICO.
It's a pure capital raise.
Activity: 840
Why bananas? Are not crops more profitable? I like the idea, especially since I already heard about a project that successfully collected money for a technology farm.

I think that on the scale of the planet, bananas are still more profitable. Especially if we take into account Africa, Asia and South America, where there are countries with the largest number of people
Activity: 490
I correctly understand that the price of the Banana Coin is backed by the price of bananas? Unless the market fluctuations will not be able to raise or lower the price of the token?
Wow, bananas! I think that the project is interesting, especially since it is not necessary to invent anything radically new. Everyone loves bananas Grin
Activity: 423
As banana is a highly perishable product, what measures will you be taking to safeguard that the price of bananacoin will not be affected if your stock of bananas perish?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The projects on bitcointalk become more and more, let's say, interesting Tongue Are those people from the project lead on the front page actually real? Have they been verified in some way?

We are real. You can anytime come to our plantation in Laos, we making for pre sale blockchain lottery - random from pre sale guys will come to our plantation and check that we are real!

That sounds cool! Wink Not sure yet whether I'll take the offer but who knows, maybe I'll show up one day at your banana plantation!
Activity: 462
My question is simple bananas price can not be fixed because in season they are much cheaper whereas when some supply is released from cold storage that time's price is different. How will you be able to fix the changes of prices for tokens ? There is some issue if you sell token related to bananas exchanges rate.

yes, banana price can not be fixed, for sure.

here is our chart from two years of experience:

https://bananacoin.io/img/price_chng.jpg">

At least 1 kg of our organic banana called Lady Finger cost 1.14 USD. At high it is around 3.5. Right now, lots of banana plantation been closed in Laos due to chemical use, in China they stop planting bananas because land need to rest as after 9 years of banana growing. We expect that price to grow.

Thing is - once you plant a banana, it gives you results twice a year double your cashflow. So great possibilities for expanding.

Hope i answer your question.
Why if not, i know the project needs to be positive outcome but this is reality and in crypto it is much hard its different so how will you apply the prices to the token and what if the result isn't be doubled?.
My question is simple bananas price can not be fixed because in season they are much cheaper whereas when some supply is released from cold storage that time's price is different. How will you be able to fix the changes of prices for tokens ? There is some issue if you sell token related to bananas exchanges rate.

yes, banana price can not be fixed, for sure.

here is our chart from two years of experience:

https://bananacoin.io/img/price_chng.jpg">

At least 1 kg of our organic banana called Lady Finger cost 1.14 USD. At high it is around 3.5. Right now, lots of banana plantation been closed in Laos due to chemical use, in China they stop planting bananas because land need to rest as after 9 years of banana growing. We expect that price to grow.

Thing is - once you plant a banana, it gives you results twice a year double your cashflow. So great possibilities for expanding.

Hope i answer your question.
Activity: 728

1) The deficit of export of bananas to China is estimated at 30,000 hectares, the consumption growth is increasing and more Chinese plantations are being closed for the use of chemistry

Are you taking for granted the export deficit to China? Tomorrow it can be they will not require nay more Bananas for quite a lot of reasons!

They stop eat bananas?
Pages:
Jump to: