Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 60. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Hi! What about bounty campaign? Will you arrange?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
why you use fake accounts in telegram for Advertising?

Where? Can you show it?
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
why you use fake accounts in telegram for Advertising?
Why do you want to use a block chain? Want to understand the application of the scene, someone to explain it?

we use blockchain for crowdfunding

smart contract give tokens in fair way and community is checking our scam scale) i think that [Suspicious link removed]munity is great tool to find out weak points in your business

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Dear dev, the BananaCoin will be the best currency for the Banana Republic. I have two questions:
1. You stated the price of one BananaCoin will be equivalent to to one kilogram of bananas. Is it green banana or ripe banana sir Grin
2. Do you have any bounty for real monkeys, like a certain percentage of your banana will be given to real monkeys as charity? There are many monkeys in China and Thailand who will love your banana as bounty and the bananacoin will also come to some real use Grin

LOL, you made my day
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Why do you want to use a block chain? Want to understand the application of the scene, someone to explain it?
Dear dev, the BananaCoin will be the best currency for the Banana Republic. I have two questions:
1. You stated the price of one BananaCoin will be equivalent to to one kilogram of bananas. Is it green banana or ripe banana sir Grin
2. Do you have any bounty for real monkeys, like a certain percentage of your banana will be given to real monkeys as charity? There are many monkeys in China and Thailand who will love your banana as bounty and the bananacoin will also come to some real use Grin

Hi!

1. Our banana name is Lady Finger
2. We will support real monkey for sure. Great idea!
Activity: 308
Do you guys need to invest in this project? It seems to be agriculture - it's profitable, but how relevant is it to the blockchain?

right now we use blockhain for ico

but we looking into something like ambrosus.com made for products and medicine
Do you guys need to invest in this project? It seems to be agriculture - it's profitable, but how relevant is it to the blockchain?

Definitely worth investing. Of course, the project does not promise huge profits, but it will consistently bring money to its depositors. Although, maybe, I'm mistaken - huge profits can be, because the developers say about the growth of consumption of bananas in China
Activity: 840

It seems that the project is interesting and quite unusual. Personally, I will try to invest
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
By the way, I read the White Paper and I do not find the date of the beginning of the pre-ICO.

Guy, pre-sale has already begun. Tokens will be sold until September 12th, so it's worth hurry if you are interested

Thank you so much!!!!! I will invest in this project, it seems to me profitable
By the way, I read the White Paper and I do not find the date of the beginning of the pre-ICO.

Guy, pre-sale has already begun. Tokens will be sold until September 12th, so it's worth hurry if you are interested
Activity: 490
I suspected that agriculture would also be decentralized, but did not suspect that it would happen so soon. Tell me, how will your project differ from other companies that grow bananas?

Decentralization, of course. Thus, the product will be protected from inflation. Moreover, bananas of this company will not depend on financial institutions or states. Indeed, interesting projects in the field of agriculture can turn this industry around

It seems to me that this answers my question about price fluctuations. I would draw attention to this project
Merit: 252
I suspected that agriculture would also be decentralized, but did not suspect that it would happen so soon. Tell me, how will your project differ from other companies that grow bananas?

Decentralization, of course. Thus, the product will be protected from inflation. Moreover, bananas of this company will not depend on financial institutions or states. Indeed, interesting projects in the field of agriculture can turn this industry around
Merit: 252
Do you accept only bitcoins? Thanks in advance for the answer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tf4yet_ECK0NKACR4U-bhzZfthDZdNCHYXCSuRu3RZs/edit

BTC and ETH you can make investment it depend on your choice you should read the instructions.

Oh, sorry. I was misled by the article on the site "How to exchange cash for bitcoins" or something like that. Therefore, I thought that they accept only bitcoins
I correctly understand that the price of the Banana Coin is backed by the price of bananas? Unless the market fluctuations will not be able to raise or lower the price of the token?

I think that the price of the token will depend more on the price of bananas. Moreover, it will be a fairly stable currency, the price of bananas does not fluctuate too much. Although bananas are a somewhat new sphere for me
Pages:
Jump to: