Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 23. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey there. It’s possible to use a lot of cryptocurrencies on your platform, so  i’m wondering what are the advantages of your own token.

And here is the main question! Thank you!

Our token will allow users to operate even more efficiently within the platform versus other cryptocurrencies:
1 Lower platform commissions - down to 0% vs using other digital currencies
2 Discounted sales of the most desired products for loyal BZS users
3 Additional services for Bazista sellers to improve their performance will be available for BZS tokens only

BZS token is the fuel for E-Com democratization
Is there any loyalty program? Anyway, there will be the analogues in the future and i dont want them to lure the audience away.

Basically our token is a loyalty token - holders will get lots of privileges on the platform. As I have said competition is good thing - it makes everyone do their best
Usually  it takes 1-3 days to transfer the funds from my card to the seller. What will be Bazista result?

No! crypto payments are way quicker - only Paypal works faster, but companies like ripple are looking to improve that and then you have all those hidden commissions that PayPal would charge you for trading abroad
Good afternoon. If the payments are instant, does this mean that i cant cancel the payment for the product which i’ve ordered by mistake?

Hi! Payment will happen instantly once everything is confirmed - for example, if you user A orders a smartphone from user B the funds will be taken from user A account and frozen, while user B prepares and sends over the smartphone. Once user A receives his order he has to confirm that the package is safe and nobody opened it, the product inside is fine and only after that user B receives his funds

That is why logistics and delivery companies are looking into blockchain - you don't want to receive stone instead of a smartphone!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold during the first round of the ICO?
About 55 million and I think this is an excellent result
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold during the first round of the ICO?
Activity: 336
Hi. What bonus will be valid at the start of the sales?
As far as i remember, it’ll be 30% and then it’ll be reduced every 3 days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. What bonus will be valid at the start of the sales?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
This project got my interest and I would like to know if the ICO is open yet or is already over. I am considering putting some ETH into it to support the development.
Activity: 196
Hey there. It’s written in the WP that the commissions are 4% and the presentations claims that Bazista’s gonna make transactions without any commissions at all. Where’s the deception?
There’s no deception. The standard commission is 4%, but the token holders can reduce it significantly.
Do you mean that people who has no tokens will have to buy them in order to pay commissions?
It’s better to purchase them on the ICO while the cost is low. In addition, you wont have to spend them – the discounts on commissions are available in case of depositing.
But how will the platform’s team collect the funds for development and maintenance of the servers? Many people can afford purchasing tokens.
Activity: 136
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 266
Hey there. It’s written in the WP that the commissions are 4% and the presentations claims that Bazista’s gonna make transactions without any commissions at all. Where’s the deception?
There’s no deception. The standard commission is 4%, but the token holders can reduce it significantly.
Do you mean that people who has no tokens will have to buy them in order to pay commissions?
It’s better to purchase them on the ICO while the cost is low. In addition, you wont have to spend them – the discounts on commissions are available in case of depositing.
Activity: 266
Activity: 364
Is there any loyalty program? Anyway, there will be the analogues in the future and i dont want them to lure the audience away.
Activity: 280
Hey there. It’s possible to use a lot of cryptocurrencies on your platform, so  i’m wondering what are the advantages of your own token.
Activity: 350
Usually  it takes 1-3 days to transfer the funds from my card to the seller. What will be Bazista result?
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. If the payments are instant, does this mean that i cant cancel the payment for the product which i’ve ordered by mistake?
Hey there. What number of tokens has already been distributed?
for the participants of bounty allocated 8.800.000 BZS or 2% of supply total
that's a huge prize and as a form of rewards from the contributions of bounty participants
then we hope the project will run as planned roadmap until the end of this year

1. we will destribute tokens for bounty pool in March
2. we will get listed in Mar
3. we will launch the last round of the ICO in March
4. we will present beta version of the platform with all key functions in March
5. we will present the alpha version in 3-4 months from today

Cheers!!
Pages:
Jump to: