Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 22. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. You don’t implement blockchain at once. Will you wait until the appearance of one suitable for you in terms of finances?
Nowadays implementation of blockchain into trading platforms is still a risky decision.
Why? The data will be stored in blockchain and the other operation will protected by smart contracts. I guess that it’s necessary to implement such solution as early as possible.
However, cryptocurrencies are still almost not regulated and this can become a serious obstacle for making transactions.

It seems to me that such a solution, on the contrary, stimulates making transactions with the use of cryptocurrecies.  You don’t have to pay taxes, consequently, you don’t have to pay commissions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. You don’t implement blockchain at once. Will you wait until the appearance of one suitable for you in terms of finances?
Nowadays implementation of blockchain into trading platforms is still a risky decision.
Why? The data will be stored in blockchain and the other operation will protected by smart contracts. I guess that it’s necessary to implement such solution as early as possible.
However, cryptocurrencies are still almost not regulated and this can become a serious obstacle for making transactions.
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
It’s weird that the first stage of your development will be creation of centralized platform. Why not implement the decentralized platform at the very start?
Activity: 418
The users will create their own CPA network within the platform , but are u planning to create the CPA network of the platform itself? I guess it would attract the web-masters.

This would be really interesting, ineed
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Usually the payments in partner programs can take several weeks. However, you will be able to make them instant, right?
Activity: 308
Web-masters are deceived in partner networks very often. What way of tracking will be used on your platform?

Affiliate programs are easy, dont see any trouble here!
Each user will get his unique id tag that will be added to the link of the specific deal offer

Personal cabinet will be created for transparent tracking

You will be able to try it all in a few days Wink
Hey there. The participants of CPA network can receive the reward in any currency by their choice or will these be only the tokens of your platforms?

Hi! Both the % of the reward and the type of coin will be up to the seller
The users will create their own CPA network within the platform , but are u planning to create the CPA network of the platform itself? I guess it would attract the web-masters.

Of course we will, but thats step 2 or even 3 after the Alpha launch Wink
Activity: 224
Web-masters are deceived in partner networks very often. What way of tracking will be used on your platform?
Activity: 224
Hey there. The participants of CPA network can receive the reward in any currency by their choice or will these be only the tokens of your platforms?
Activity: 266
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. I’d like to clarify: wont the check of payments by the international regulators take place even in the cases when the company is physically registered in a particular country?
Usually  it takes 1-3 days to transfer the funds from my card to the seller. What will be Bazista result?

No! crypto payments are way quicker - only Paypal works faster, but companies like ripple are looking to improve that and then you have all those hidden commissions that PayPal would charge you for trading abroad

Paypal works faster but it is awfully centralized. And the bad thing is that Ripple falls into the blockchain category although it has nothing to do with decentralization and censorship resistance. The world is heading towards real decentralization (that's at least what I hope).

Absolutely true about PayPal and Ripple!
I am personally looking into what Litecoin is going to present us this year!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Usually  it takes 1-3 days to transfer the funds from my card to the seller. What will be Bazista result?

No! crypto payments are way quicker - only Paypal works faster, but companies like ripple are looking to improve that and then you have all those hidden commissions that PayPal would charge you for trading abroad

Paypal works faster but it is awfully centralized. And the bad thing is that Ripple falls into the blockchain category although it has nothing to do with decentralization and censorship resistance. The world is heading towards real decentralization (that's at least what I hope).
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

Have you seen our consumer launch strategy?
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold during the first round of the ICO?
About 55 million and I think this is an excellent result

Yes, thank you!
Hey there. It’s written in the WP that the commissions are 4% and the presentations claims that Bazista’s gonna make transactions without any commissions at all. Where’s the deception?

Anyone who will deposit over 48 000 of our own tokens on their accounts will face no commissions at all
Pages:
Jump to: