Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I dont understand why your platform doesnt have to spend money on equipment and staff. Anyway, you need your own servers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey there. Will u be able to adapt your platform timely in the event the cryptocurrencies fall under regulation? This is very important for investors.

This is the biggest advantage that we have versus giants like Amazon or Ebay, flexibility!
Hey there. What’s the nominal price of the tokens on your platform?

1 ETH = 11 000 BZS tokens
In opinion, will Bazista be more popular in developed countries or still developing ones?
I think that it’ll be more popular in developing ones. The demand for cryptocurrecies is much more there.

Well, that is fairly true
In opinion, will Bazista be more popular in developed countries or still developing ones?

Developed markets may provide great buyers base, while lots of early adopters in terms of sellers may come from developing markets
Will you have to register your representative in every country where you’ll carry out your activities? I want to be sure that my customer’s right will be protected.

Yes, of course) But on the early stages it will be limited to India and gradually grow in exposure
this is a very good project, I am proud to know this project, its vision and mission is very good, to develop the needs of all people, I am sure the future bazista will continue to innovate. Grin Wink Kiss

Bazista will constantly work on innovative tech - which will bring higher returns to long-term holders!
We are proud to have dedicated community members like yourself Wink
Good afternoon. The range of payment systems is working only in limited range of countries. I hope Bazista will be a global system. Will it?

At first, we will face the same limitation as other payment systems - our resources will be focused on India and neighboring markets during the first couple of years
There Bazista will provide owned services and better eco-system
Activity: 406
Hey there. Will u be able to adapt your platform timely in the event the cryptocurrencies fall under regulation? This is very important for investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
1 ETH = 11 000 BZS.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Activity: 392
Good afternoon How many tokens were put on pre-ICO?
As far as i remember, about 13 million tokens.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon How many tokens were put on pre-ICO?
Activity: 266
I think that it’ll be more popular in developing ones. The demand for cryptocurrecies is much more there.
However, the demand for cryptocurrencies isnt the determining factor in this context. You should pay more attention to the average amount of transactions.
Even from this point of view the developing countries are winning. The average amount of transactions is considerably lower there, so the commissions have much more impact on the price.
Yes, it seems you’re right. However, the developed countries need the attention of the platform, too: everyone  can save on commissions.
Activity: 196
However, the demand for cryptocurrencies isnt the determining factor in this context. You should pay more attention to the average amount of transactions.
Even from this point of view the developing countries are winning. The average amount of transactions is considerably lower there, so the commissions have much more impact on the price.
Activity: 196
Will you have to register your representative in every country where you’ll carry out your activities? I want to be sure that my customer’s right will be protected.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. The range of payment systems is working only in limited range of countries. I hope Bazista will be a global system. Will it?
Pages:
Jump to: