Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
how will you react in the context of certain restrictions that so often appear on the consideration of the government of different countries? thanks!

We believe that India is one of the most predictable and open to crypto markets out there. Besides, we have more flexibility to adjust to those changes versus big companies
So, as I remember from your previous posts and articles, you are planning to operate firstly in India, right? I think it's a good idea, because I am here and know that market is really hot:)

Exactly! Most of our team is discovering the Indian.markets working on the grounds for the past few months

Ohh great! Do you have any offices here?

In process right now
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
how will you react in the context of certain restrictions that so often appear on the consideration of the government of different countries? thanks!
On the platform there are small commissions or interest-free transactions,instant payments, additional marketing tools.These benefits will certainly attract more people to join in and use the platform.

Thanks for your support! Did you invest or participated in bounty?
Activity: 72
So, as I remember from your previous posts and articles, you are planning to operate firstly in India, right? I think it's a good idea, because I am here and know that market is really hot:)

Exactly! Most of our team is discovering the Indian.markets working on the grounds for the past few months

Ohh great! Do you have any offices here?

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
On the platform there are small commissions or interest-free transactions,instant payments, additional marketing tools.These benefits will certainly attract more people to join in and use the platform.
Nice project) looking forward to see web beta! do your competitors have a working product?

Thank you! None of competitors are fully operating except openbazaar, which is quite niche
Activity: 58
Nice project) looking forward to see web beta! do your competitors have a working product?
It will be available for anyone) but webversion only, at first. Though it will be mobile friendly of course

Stay tuned! We will need your feedback to make it great

Thanks! Would be great to test it.
Activity: 34
It will be available for anyone) but webversion only, at first. Though it will be mobile friendly of course

Thanks! Would be great to test it.
I congratulate the team on the successful Iso. please tell me when you plan to launch the application for phones?

First version for IOS will become available early next year

Ohh very nice to hear it! And what about Android?

Android will appear later next year, don't have an exact day - our priority is mobile friendly website and IOS, which is much easier to adapt to Android after that
I congratulate the team on the successful Iso. please tell me when you plan to launch the application for phones?

Ohh very nice to hear it! And what about Android?
this is a very professional thread display, it is very interesting to read someone, transparency about all the information really help someone to understand more about this project, what is the last coin price at the time of ICO?

Hi! Glad to hear that! Community means a lot for us, as we focus on the product.

11 000 bzs tokens = 1 eth
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this is a very professional thread display, it is very interesting to read someone, transparency about all the information really help someone to understand more about this project, what is the last coin price at the time of ICO?

Activity: 224
When the beta verison is going to be released?

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks

We are finalizing the Bitcoin node Wink

Great to hear) So anyone will be able to test it or the access will be limited somehow?

Activity: 34
When the beta verison is going to be released?

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks

We are finalizing the Bitcoin node Wink

Great to hear) So anyone will be able to test it or the access will be limited somehow?
Pages:
Jump to: