Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 78705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I was looking for a long time for your project guys. It seems really good, because last period many blockchain projects planning to launch crypro marketplaces, but they are all about the same. You have some advantages that I really like Smiley

But tell me pls, when are you plan to listing? It's very important for me as for investor of your project.

First exchange listing is coming this month! don't worry - we will stick to our promisses

It's nice to know. Listing on exchanges is good news. But situation on market is very bad now. It could have negative influence to the your token price.

Why do you think it's happening?
I ve heard multiple times that everyone is waiting for a public stage of telegram ICO, which keeps the market frozen
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I was looking for a long time for your project guys. It seems really good, because last period many blockchain projects planning to launch crypro marketplaces, but they are all about the same. You have some advantages that I really like Smiley

But tell me pls, when are you plan to listing? It's very important for me as for investor of your project.

First exchange listing is coming this month! don't worry - we will stick to our promisses

It's nice to know. Listing on exchanges is good news. But situation on market is very bad now. It could have negative influence to the your token price.
When the beta verison is going to be released?

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks

We are finalizing the Bitcoin node Wink
I congratulate the team and all people involved in the project, excellent work, successful ICO!

Much more to come! After the launch and token listing

Cheers!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
When the beta verison is going to be released?
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Thank you for your support!
Don't miss the upcoming beta-launch and second round bounty

Cheers!
Activity: 171
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I congratulate the team and all people involved in the project, excellent work, successful ICO!
Activity: 72

Thank you, will be waiting!
Activity: 196
Your project is really interesting! It has a potential!

Great project! Waiting for the final round!!!

Thanks for that did you invest? or participate in the bounty?

Yes, I invested in the second round and would like to participate in the bounty campaign! How can i do it?

Great to hear! Waiting for the exchange listing, I guess?

New round of the bounty will be announced really soon! Stay tuned! Cheers!

How many tokens are allocated to the second stage of the bounty? or is it classified information?)))

You mean the final round?
It will be massive - 76% of tokens will be made available for sale

and we will get listed this month on the first exchange, so watch out for it!
Activity: 72

Activity: 48

Yes, I invested in the second round and would like to participate in the bounty campaign! How can i do it?

How many tokens are allocated to the second stage of the bounty? or is it classified information?)))

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Great news, it was nice to work, thank the manager and the team! success in promotion!
Good afternoon. Who will run campaigns on the platform? Will these be the producers themselves or your employees? I think that that promotion should be a duty of  a special department.

Basically we will create our own CPA network - anyone with an active social media account will be able to participate in promotion and earn some money.

Pages:
Jump to: