Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 22. (Read 18018 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.
Such programs really helps the project a lot. So the team is bound to announce such programs quite frequently. It just takes time to organise everything so that everything goes smooth so that the users have a nice experience overall.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

Some people see the word " exchange:  and think that this project is about trading cryptocurrecy, it's not. The word exchange is refer to exchange traffic between websites. for example my article appear on you website and mine appear on your website through a widget.

Glad that you actually define it in an easiest way to understand the concept of the project. This would be very helpful to other who are not aware of what really kind this platform is.
Activity: 182
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
You can tell about differences of it exchange, in what his features will be will be concluded and why I should use exactly this project for exchange of our means? any awards will be for hold tokens?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
It could be but the problem is, no one from the dev team or even the manager of this thread giving updates about this project. How do we know that they are serious of this plattform and how to use the tokens so we can experience this project? Are they really care about us? I just hoped they will.
Activity: 518
Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

If you miss the chance to get rewarded and or gain bonuses I think you can just participate in their bounty program which is still up and still growing.

Thanks for the advice. I already began to worry that I could not get the tokens of this project. But it's good that the bonus program is still working and there is a small chance of getting tokens. This makes me happy. True.
There is no limited or restrictions to refer you can do refer as many friends as you can and you will be rewarded better as we do have certain levels of referral program.
Activity: 154
This project will be interesting (if at all interesting) primarily to large companies, because its use implies a wide range of consumers, rather than a narrow
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

If you miss the chance to get rewarded and or gain bonuses I think you can just participate in their bounty program which is still up and still growing.

Thanks for the advice. I already began to worry that I could not get the tokens of this project. But it's good that the bonus program is still working and there is a small chance of getting tokens. This makes me happy. True.
Activity: 196
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
Dude, there are so many people participating in these type of bonus programs like airdrops and stuff. Even if you enroll there is a low chance of winning. With bounty you can hope the you're the chosen one. Don't worry brother one day we all will successfully participate and win, i hope Tongue

Yes, there is a high chance in bounty campaign. I just hope that there will be more bonus to come and also hoping that bex can be more popular as the time passes by. Good luck.

In bounty you can get profit if you participate in the early stage of the project. Bex will be more popular if the team works together and keep us up to date.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 252
Good idea, but I did not really understand. Tokens on this platform will be used only to pay for services or tokens holders will also receive a share of profits?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
There is a stable growth of interest in this project. But unfortunately when the popularity of the project grows and the desire to get a deceitful profit using the name of the project. I hope that you will be careful
Activity: 378
Probably if the team manages to convince the community that the services of its platform will be much more profitable than other platforms, I think many will be interested in the product.
Activity: 294
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
Yeah, which makes us secured by knowing who are those visitors. It looks like it the project aims the security of each and everyone here in the crypto world community. We hope a great progress on this project as the time passes by.

These features are really essential in our Crypto digital world for every company platform as we can easily suspect the hackers with BehaviourExchange who make many IP hits etc we can do track and easily block them which might cause an impact so BEX is the better choice to make the secured protocol in the live platforms.
The special features that BehaviorExchange have really make the users, investors and other people to be remain amazed to this project as well as the crypto world. Moreover, we all aware that security is one of the great characteristics that a project should have to gain trust from the people and also, for a continuous support from the crowd.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
why the sale of tokens already in April? It seems to me it is long. Tell me please, where can I find out what your plans for the future are? unfortunately, the site did not find this information
Maybe the team need to prepare carefully for avoid some problem occur like crash at BTC, ETH at this time. This maybe will affect ratio BEX/ETH.

Pretty suspicious for me, They are collecting funds for now suddenly they will pause? And relaunched again the promotions in April? I am confused what if they continue the promotion for the ICO and launched the BEX exchange in April, I think that would be a good idea right?
Activity: 196

Yeah, which makes us secured by knowing who are those visitors. It looks like it the project aims the security of each and everyone here in the crypto world community. We hope a great progress on this project as the time passes by.

These features are really essential in our Crypto digital world for every company platform as we can easily suspect the hackers with BehaviourExchange who make many IP hits etc we can do track and easily block them which might cause an impact so BEX is the better choice to make the secured protocol in the live platforms.
Activity: 252

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
why the sale of tokens already in April? It seems to me it is long. Tell me please, where can I find out what your plans for the future are? unfortunately, the site did not find this information
Maybe the team need to prepare carefully for avoid some problem occur like crash at BTC, ETH at this time. This maybe will affect ratio BEX/ETH.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Yes,  BehaviourExchange has a very active a highly rewarding bounty program which will give huge rewards in this very great tokens to its supporters and they have also got much traffic on the bounty program. I think this BEX tokens will reach a great value in the future and chance of getting their bounty stakes should not be missed.

What kind of bonus programs are they running and how can I participate or was it a one time thing and no more rounds are planned?
Activity: 434

Yes, their bounty still living, you can join at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-behaviourexchange-1-500-000-bex-2896445. Read carefully to join and report at right form.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

Some people see the word " exchange:  and think that this project is about trading cryptocurrecy, it's not. The word exchange is refer to exchange traffic between websites. for example my article appear on you website and mine appear on your website through a widget.
Pages:
Jump to: