Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 25. (Read 17987 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Seems to be a promesing project...i support
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
It seems to me that even with the most bad outcomes and refused from aid through other telegram group and channels, project all the same will be able to collect a necessary amount for successful completion ICO, because project very not bad took its well and has considerable series of fans and subscribers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
I will agree with you on that matter the team is doing their best to help the community.
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.

Correct but sometimes investors think that bonuses which are too high are also a little bit suspicious. Why would a project that is really strong give away very cheap tokens?
Activity: 196
tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
BehaviourExchange is also offering BEX tokens to early contributors in a private sale which is launching on February 23, 2018. Duration: TBA, and the pre sale token supply is 20.000.000 BEX (4% of total token supply)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.
Plus the added Bonus some even go as high as 30% in the first stage sales is really good to in first it help create space and get more profit later if successful
Activity: 238

Bex as all the qualities with which one can predict that the platform is going to be successful. It may take some time but they will surely achieve what they need to.
Activity: 574
tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
Activity: 280
If you will check their website, the presale should have started. Unfortunately, there is no gauge. You can only see the information about token sale if you are a participant in preasale.
Updating it will really be nice for the platform or project itself. Giving information to the community which somehow proves that they show transparency towards us. Gaining trust nowadays is difficult.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
If you will check their website, the presale should have started. Unfortunately, there is no gauge. You can only see the information about token sale if you are a participant in preasale.
Activity: 119
Activity: 182

That is totally correct mate, this type of strategies allow the project to gain investors and a great following which in turn helps the project in the long run.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Activity: 238

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

It'll just mean the people will dump the coin for cheaper. Bonuses only adjust the price to that price cause most people only buy during the bonus period
Activity: 224

That is right. One month is not enough to do all the things required for the success of this project especially in promoting and advertising. As we know, promoting the project takes a lot of time. You need to have active members all the time for advertising. So it's not as we think it is. You need to plan it precisely.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

It depends if the team is really working hard. Also the members should do their jobs to by promoting the project. I hope that BEX will reach their goal by 1 month.
Well its realy good that the management have a month to prepare everything. I hope that the markeying will be able to accomplish thier task in making this a success.
If they will not encounter a problem then maybe it will be achieved. The team still need to face different activity which we are not sure of it. Reaching their goal will be not that easy due to so many competitors that is in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

well, actually I wished that, the twitter and facebook posts do not need to be reported by us. You introduce us a technology of identification of each visitor on your platform, after you launch; but you are not able to track twitter and facebook posts from your followers.

Tracking FB/Twitter posts has nothing to do with BEX project. Please read the Whitepaper.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I expect form a start up company, who introduce us a technology to identify each visitor on his platform, that they are also able to track twitter and facebook posts from their bounty participants without reporting it in bounty thread. But I see you are not able to do this.
Activity: 154
I think that the beginnings of this project will interest the company. But it would be nice if the site was a competitor capable of such. To do this, it is worth making some kind of benefits. Maybe it will be the cost of the service?
Pages:
Jump to: