Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 26. (Read 18009 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think companies will really like this platform, but I do not like the year I get additional services about which I do not ask.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.
Activity: 182
Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
To purchase in a moment? Explain please as? You have in view of directly on exchange or, alternatively simply through ICO? Not entirely understood you. Tokens they will sell till late April or, alternatively it still presale?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It depends if the team is really working hard. Also the members should do their jobs to by promoting the project. I hope that BEX will reach their goal by 1 month.
BEX is taking huge efforts for the ultimate positive outcome, it also bring the bounty opportunities for all the participants, we can join Telegram bounty, Facebook bounty, Twitter bounty, Content Bounty, OMNI bounty, Referral bounty or even any as whatever we like and start supporting the BEX platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
Activity: 378
I understand that this platform is very in demand for companies, but I have doubts that it is really needed by ordinary people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Where can I see how much you gained for the preliminary sale of the tokens? Did you do what you planned? Since the beginning of the main sales of tokens will begin very soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
It has long been known that on the Internet it is very easy to collect and use user information in order to give exactly what you need knowing their preferences. What is your main difference? Using Blockchain?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 434
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
Yes, cookies is using for evaluate traffics and records from our visitors. Some companies using it to tracking and running advertising. I think BEX is the same.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
BEX is surely going to earn enough flame in the cryptos market as more and more peoples will go for its trading which will surely increase the demand for BEX affecting the price growth. I am really waiting to start purchasing BEX as the price will go high with the siccess of the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
Often want very much to see early reply to one's urgent question to the designers command , but very seldom you really will receive him , as at command not in priority quickly to assist and to answer one's users. Here I see reverse and it very pleasingly.
Activity: 532
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Its good that they have made an improvement maybe they are seeing that thier previos bounties are not enticing to participants.

Our previous bounties were successful as the new ones are. We just decided to publish bounties one by one! Find more about BEX bounties at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Doing that kind of idea seems very effective to ensure everything will be handled properly. With your answers, this will surely make investors to think again with this project. Because you mention about the previous bounty that it was successful. I wonder what kind of bounty are you referring to.
Activity: 224
Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
I think both can be benefited because we are helping the project to be popular in this forum and at the same time if the project would be successful, we bounty participants can earn some rewards.
You're corrrect sir. Bounty campaigns are usually used to promote the specific project into the bitcoin community thru the bounty hunters and the bounty manager. These two must have solid cooperation inorder for the project to have a chance in success. And if ever it would happen, the two were given reward tokens as for the efforts and achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: