Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 44. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...
SO what you mean is that they must have a bounty program to make this platform be popular to the investors? Normally, every ICO will really go through bounty program because this is the best strategy to make the platform seen by many investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs comming up soon! We will announce them at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.

We will publish exchange listing after the Public Token Sale. Please follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
maybe I do not understand something correctly, but I thought that from tomorrow only the pre-sale is just beginning? Or am I confusing something?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end
right,  tomorrow has begun sale with duration of one week and that's a fairly short time
but still seems to be greeted enthusiastically until it ends, surely there will be an benefit if investing in private pre-sale
Activity: 378
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Activity: 154
Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end
Activity: 322
I like the team of this project. It can be seen that they have been working together for more than one week, this leads to the fact that they understand each other and work in full force over the project. That can not affect the result.
You are right. The just like you, this BehaviourExchange team makes me well-glad to their work outcome for this project. The project now is progressing much better as days goes by. Hopefully a lot more people will come to know this interesting project here in the crypto community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I like the team of this project. It can be seen that they have been working together for more than one week, this leads to the fact that they understand each other and work in full force over the project. That can not affect the result.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
where the site to bought some that token  Grin

Here

Thanks for the update on the whitelist investors. The legit part is you will need to verify via KYC process. Surely many will be attracted to invest because of the strict rules.
Activity: 238
You've ultimately excluded me from the Pre-sale/ICO because i don't have a Passport Australian licences have addresses located on the back, but you made no provision for uploading a rear photo.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The most important factor of a good exchange is the transaction fee.
Binance: 0.05% - 0.1%
Bittrex: 0.25%
Poloniex: 0.15%-0.25%

What about BehaviourExchange (BEX)? even in plan?

I am not sure you are comparing BEX with the right platforms. Those 3 exchanges that you have mentioned are for traders while according to BEX it is developing an AI-based platform where corporate and webmasters can easily customize a certain website based on a visitors behavior which means it's about advertising and not trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
We have an alpha version. It won't be released during the campagin.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Releasing alpha version of BehaviourExchange if is it good, it can actually help in ICO, anyway, in your whitepaper you said that The first part of the project (ContentExchange) is already up and running and you have been building a large network of European media sites since 2014 and today it connects over 200 media websites. where we can check ContentExchange ?

You can find it at https://si.contentexchange.me/.
Kind regards,
BehaviourExchange team

Thanks for links, I got it now how your platform works, I already see that kinda of services on various websites when it looks like ads but in the same time it's an article from other website.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
Behavior exchange is working with the very innovate idea. BEX working with blockchain technology and their own cryptocurrency BEX  they offer each and everything to companies and webmaster to create the better user experience for online visitors. This ICO has great potential and it will be more successful in upcoming years.
Activity: 518
To make sure with BEX the moment of transaction when you will take exchange rate for Ether is the date when i will contribute ETH (February 23rd) and not when BEX tokens will be issued, is it second half of May ?
Activity: 252
Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.
Bonuses for early buyers in ввидe small price reduction. You can acquire tokens пoдeшeвлe and hold them. In any case, if project interesting, then the most time will act right now, after already more expensive.
Depending on the level of investment and the number of participants. Personal offer will be disclosed privately to each participant in pre-sale also you can do join with the BehaviourExchange bounty and gain some free tokens.
I agree to you mate, each of us want a good , smooth and proper connection. Hopefully by having this spectacular project will solved the different issue in terms of traffic here in the crypto currency community.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.
Yeah, it is not guaranteed but if they have a good appearance that means they serious about the project and will attract the new consumer.
Yeah true, appearance is not the only thing that matters. It is indeed a important part of a project but to judge a project only on the basis of appearance is not correct. Investors would want to see better services and sales than a good appearance
Yes exactly, you might have heard the saying that “dont judge a book by its cover”, same thing applies here. Well looks are definitely a key feature but judging a platform wholly on appearance is not right.
Actually i as a investor think that the platform is really great and can really work well in the future so investing into their coin/token would also not be a big challenge for any investor as he/she will obviously get a better returns in the upcoming future.
Pages:
Jump to: