Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 46. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards
Yes, the translation campaign will help the project to reach a qualitatively new level, the team really needs to reflect on this. I think that they have thought about this issue, and very soon we will receive news from them concerning this issue
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.
Yes, I also did not find information about it. Of course the news that the coin will be released on the top exchanges gives us the right to think about the fact that the team is serious about the project and is interested in promoting it
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
And I am very sure the team will be able to deliver perfectly well considering how interesting the project itself is. The idea of identifying each online visitor and customizing website content in real-time knowing how businesses have always found it very hard to get traffic to their websites without even knowing the demographics or details of the few ones for informed decisions most of the time. Nice one to see BEX solving that.

Yes, but I think that this project is not the first one to do this, there are already some projects will same features, what will make bex project different from others and how people will support it?

I agree, well maybe they have some advantages. Actually reading an entire white paper is not necessarily to do, since after you read it you must analyze the possible demand here in our community. We hope that this project will still capable enough despite of many hindrances that may encounter.

In some point, this project is not new here in crypto due on their almost the same features. I would say maybe they are trying to figure out on the rewards side. Hoping for some development on this project.

I also have the same thoughts. The feature of this project is not different compared to others, what the dev can do will make this different. I hope that they will continue to develop this project.
Activity: 252
A very important project for companies that provide their services and goods. This project, or rather its implementation will enable companies to increase their sales, which will lead to the profits of these companies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Behaviour exchange really doing great...Many investor are making the project more big...people are joining in social media like twitter,telegram due to impress by their project..
Yes, BehaviourExchange has great support from people on every social media platform and also generating huge investments from them. Their coin will get a good amount of demand once the project is launched into the market and the value of the token will increase very rapidly due to this high demand of the coin.

Behaviour Exchange gets popularity because they organized their project so well...& that's why they are getting support in social media..& price will be increase for this..
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards
Activity: 112
 looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors,looking forward for the presale and hope you will achieve the target!hope you will succed Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?

Our proprietary technology (Content Exchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc. Those profiles can be recognized on the B2C companies websites and content of those websites can be customized.

You can find out more about our project at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Profiling

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
A very modern approach is used by the company and this is the future of all users expecting. But if I do not want to be analyzed, can I disconnect?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Which exchanges are you going to be listed on? I couldn't find any informations about that and I think it matters a lot. Big exchanges give great possibilities.
I do not think it's time for them to announce which bourse will be their pertukran, because I think they should finish ICo first, you just need to be patient for further information.
Activity: 301
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?
Activity: 238
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 56
Activity: 98
And I am very sure the team will be able to deliver perfectly well considering how interesting the project itself is. The idea of identifying each online visitor and customizing website content in real-time knowing how businesses have always found it very hard to get traffic to their websites without even knowing the demographics or details of the few ones for informed decisions most of the time. Nice one to see BEX solving that.

Yes, but I think that this project is not the first one to do this, there are already some projects will same features, what will make bex project different from others and how people will support it?

I agree, well maybe they have some advantages. Actually reading an entire white paper is not necessarily to do, since after you read it you must analyze the possible demand here in our community. We hope that this project will still capable enough despite of many hindrances that may encounter.

There might be existing projects with similair ideas ,but It's not just about originality (not saying that BEX is a copycat) but It's about how they can deliver it and what they are willing to go through to make it work .
Activity: 252

In some point, this project is not new here in crypto due on their almost the same features. I would say maybe they are trying to figure out on the rewards side. Hoping for some development on this project.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: