Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 59. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent

As I am seeing lots of good stuff happening on this project. Well, maybe they really do this kind of difficult project and also to engage and help people and establishments.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

this is not something new, as I mentioned before. Google use this technology already for a long time. Its just interesting that now its on blockchain based and more transparent
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The necessary infrastructure idea, but I did not see how the team is going to promote the project on the Internet. I would like to see a bounty company.
Yeah to focus on Pre-Sale also we need to aim for the investors and bounty will really help to spread the work BehaviourExchange which ultimately helps for the success.
Activity: 378
The necessary infrastructure idea, but I did not see how the team is going to promote the project on the Internet. I would like to see a bounty company.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Where will developers announce new generosity companies? Here or in the telegram? I would not like to miss this news.
Be updated here as well as in telegram then. Hopefully they do send the updates anywhere on telegram or on their official thread. The work is ours to check that if you are really keen in that project

Telegram is irritating as hell for me. I'm in a bunch of groups where the people pin stuff all day and i get 100 notifications a day even if I mute the damn chat
Activity: 560
What are the currencies accepted on your token sale? Is there a minimum and maximum amount for investing?
All of these questions were asked everyday and the developer has been answered this question for a long time. You can check the website for this kind of information, you're welcome.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It seems to have similar algorithm to systems such as Google AdSense, but I hope users' demographic data will be used to offer more assets, which are personalized, than just ads.

It should be able to work that way, but I am wondering where are they going to get the data that they will use in order to change a certain website according to a visitors activities? Will it also be from Google?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
It seems to have similar algorithm to systems such as Google AdSense, but I hope users' demographic data will be used to offer more assets, which are personalized, than just ads.
Yes, it is better for who have demand on using BehaviourExchange platform. Well, 1 week more for private sale,i hope i can join it, what is minimum amount to invest at here?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
BehaviourExchange platform really offering identification of each online visitor and customization of website content in real time to all the companies, am just wondering to know how come this could be possible to identify every visitor and if so this service is free and available for particular timing hours only?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.

It's not just a WebTracker,, also will allow exchanging traffic and other things. Anyway I just want to talk about your point, you have to realize that investor is different from the customers, investor just buy their tokens and he doesn't need to have website or use their service, as an investor I just looking to make profit by buying and selling tokens in exchange and if a project will have certain amount of clients ( doesn't need toa service that use by all people ), it will be a good investment for me.
It tries better to identify the visitor and provides better change in corporate behavior in everyone's favor which requires huge management skills along with techie skills as it is dealing with the block chain system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.

It's not just a WebTracker,, also will allow exchanging traffic and other things. Anyway I just want to talk about your point, you have to realize that investor is different from the customers, investor just buy their tokens and he doesn't need to have website or use their service, as an investor I just looking to make profit by buying and selling tokens in exchange and if a project will have certain amount of clients ( doesn't need toa service that use by all people ), it will be a good investment for me.
Activity: 294
BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

This platform is not a crypto exchange but aims at making the identity of a person more digital and transparent for the project. As any project should have proper knowledge about its supporters and clients and also the investors of the project. They are also based on blockchain technology which will keep the data of its clients very secure and safe.
We can even observe there are many b2c businesses are struggling for the traffic and even we who have better skills and building the platforms we focus more time than this build on traffic to rank it up but now BEX launch settles all these problems which is deserving.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

This platform is not a crypto exchange but aims at making the identity of a person more digital and transparent for the project. As any project should have proper knowledge about its supporters and clients and also the investors of the project. They are also based on blockchain technology which will keep the data of its clients very secure and safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
BehaviourExchange offers unique identification of each individual online visitor in real-time and detailed profiling of visitors with demographic characteristics and interests..
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
BehaviourExchange will revolutionize the way companies are doing business and will leverage Blockchain technology to fuel its growth and create a multi-billion dollar business.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Where will developers announce new generosity companies? Here or in the telegram? I would not like to miss this news.
Be updated here as well as in telegram then. Hopefully they do send the updates anywhere on telegram or on their official thread. The work is ours to check that if you are really keen in that project
well with those two it will be hard to miss any announcement if you are following them i will be hoping for some airdrop soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: