Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 61. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I do not really understand the developer. Tokens will be used only for settlements or dividends on tokens are also possible?
Tokens can be used for both I think for settlements and dividends and think token will range at a huge price once these BEX tokens are more popular and the exchange of this tokens start. This is a very great time to invest in this project as you will surely get some bonuses as their early investors of the project.
Activity: 378
I do not really understand the developer. Tokens will be used only for settlements or dividends on tokens are also possible?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Behaviour Exchange is coming up too solve very critical problems of customer verification as it is very important for any new company or project to know its investors and clients which makes them easy for collecting required data to earn huge profits. The company will know from which part of the world they are getting huge traffic and at which place they are lagging for the promotion of their project. I think this BEX tokens will give more opportunity for investors to earn some good profits from this project due to its very useful concept.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is a nice concept, a project that will change the website according to a visitors activities. Are you developing an AI for this kind of feature?

They would require some kind of machine learning neural networks if they want to make this work so it may be the case otherwise I cant think how this'll work
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Setting up a website for the individual needs of the newcomers is an incredibly cool idea! It really simplifies the work of the site, it should interest a huge number of investors
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is a magnificent idea! Very thoughtful and unique. This is going to help new businesses drastically as they now will have the idea of their demographic and can work accordingly. One thing im concerned about is how will they showcase these characteristics, i hope its a general output rather than different for each individual as it would not be advisable to use someones info without them knowing.
True, the idea is unique and amazing, this might be useful for so many creators  who in turn can update their content according to the demographics. I believe they'll ask user to sign for them and collect the information which users are willing to share and then give that information to the websites. I hope this is all secured and the users privacy respected!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
hello dev.. where information about the bounty program dev? about the rule, the reward and etc..
and then what your plan after the pre ico finish?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is a magnificent idea! Very thoughtful and unique. This is going to help new businesses drastically as they now will have the idea of their demographic and can work accordingly. One thing im concerned about is how will they showcase these characteristics, i hope its a general output rather than different for each individual as it would not be advisable to use someones info without them knowing.
Activity: 294
Great project for making traffic exchange? I think your services will find out SEOer or marketing company as a main customer Cheesy
Traffic is the main target where every person in the platform really seeks after using their dedicated skills in terms of designing, content, build etc so BEX taking better launches with its work flow which really helps every individual and a company.
Activity: 574
Great project for making traffic exchange? I think your services will find out SEOer or marketing company as a main customer Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think there are lots of tools to know who your online visitors are and what are their demographic and characteristics, so no thing new in this area, I'd rather interested in an idea of adjusting content to each Visitor In Real-Time and exchanging traffic between websites, but I didn't get it how your widget works. Do you have any article that explains that in more details?

ı think "adjusting content to each visitor in real-time" is being used from google? But its ok, its a huge platform that also  a new decentralized blockchain company can benefit from. I was long time in call center sector and those kind of data needed in huge amounts from call centers...
Activity: 574
Very interesting project. An analysis of website visitors that allows you to immediately identify their interests and offer the services that they really need.
you mean something in the form of contextual advertising? When the program analyzes the user's requests and gives him advertising according to his interests.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This is a nice concept, a project that will change the website according to a visitors activities. Are you developing an AI for this kind of feature?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. An analysis of website visitors that allows you to immediately identify their interests and offer the services that they really need.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
BehaviourExchange technology real-time customization of website content - I think this is a great idea and a solution.
would be happy to try it out how it works, when such an opportunity arises?
Your team looks strong and successful, I think the project will shoot and it will be very cool
Activity: 434
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.

I agree to you buddy, well maybe he/she takes time to read the white paper. On my understanding on this project this kind of project will able to track those visitors which it helps to avoid those scammers around here in the cyberworld world. Very great project
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Activity: 252
Activity: 518
It is better to not raise questions before reading the white papers and we welcome you to shoot the queries after looking our BehaviousExchange business white papers, so you get the complete platform metrics.
Pages:
Jump to: