Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 32. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Just made my first investment here, now  going to wear the signature as help, hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
maybe i will use this in the future, this is very good, but semetara focus to expand point sale point of mobile, i will wait this present card
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi how do I claim the 5 tokens ?
Activity: 41
I might have missed that but do you have a comparison with any of the working projects like Monetha, Monaco, PunidX?

Activity: 26
I submitted my applicationfor the 5 free tokens but I don't see anywere to put my address on.

Thanks in advice.

Activity: 26
Hi there I've sent various emails I don't know how to make the investment because my wallet doesn't support these tokens.

You can make investment with bitcoin, ethereum and i guess your credit card. Just sign up on belugapay site and press contribute. And follow steps. If you need some help pm ill explain to you

If you can help me out reach me over Pm. I'm interested.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hi there I've sent various emails I don't know how to make the investment because my wallet doesn't support these tokens.

You can make investment with bitcoin, ethereum and i guess your credit card. Just sign up on belugapay site and press contribute. And follow steps. If you need some help pm ill explain to you
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Companies like Tenx pay and Cryptopay can't issue cards to non EU residents. So i assume this applies to belugapay as well.

Devs, could you please clarify the situation with the issuing of the cards for non-US citizens? Do you have (will have) some agreement with Visa&MC about it?
Activity: 77
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
Promising company and project, the fact you'r already running caught all my attention.
Probably investing half ethereum here.
Activity: 99
I'm on telegram now, thanks for the information betudontbet.
Activity: 29
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello. Why bounty spreadsheet of content doesn’t update?

It will be updated soon, stay tuned.
Merit: 100
Hello. Why bounty spreadsheet of content doesn’t update?
Activity: 47
Great project looking foward pre ico numbers to invest.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                      Beluga Pay ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!           https://youtu.be/TSMsGZJoYBY
                                                                    https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/937033497126072320

To my mind, Beluga Pay is very interesting. So I have taken your company into account and recorded a video for my viewers.  Wink
                                                                  This review helps to explore the main issues of Beluga Pay!

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
an interesting ico. 15% pre-sale bonus ends in 30 days. so far it is ok. but where can i see how many tokens are already sold?
that is also very important to know. because before I know that, I do not want to invest that much
thank you for the info

and no .. I do not want to join any telegram group. I am waiting for the answer. The thread must also be active for investors
Activity: 76
Ans stats Form the finished PRE-ICO avaible?

Should be any time soon , today tommorow maybe ? Im interested aswell . Hope they get 100k Ether at the end , that looks alot , but who knows

Hello,

Thank you for your questions. We will be releasing sales data at the start of our ICO.
Merit: 250
Join the telegram group for better reply, there's people willing to assist you if you have any kind of question in regards to the project.
Activity: 28
Looking foward this project I already on the telegram group.
Hope for sucess of this project as Credit Cards will exist til last of on the earth for me.
Activity: 30
I'm interested in this project of your also.
How successfully Pre Ico ended ? any numbers ?
I'm looking to invest maybe a few ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: