Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 33. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Ans stats Form the finished PRE-ICO avaible?

Should be any time soon , today tommorow maybe ? Im interested aswell . Hope they get 100k Ether at the end , that looks alot , but who knows
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
Ans stats Form the finished PRE-ICO avaible?
Activity: 18
Merit: 10
Companies like Tenx pay and Cryptopay can't issue cards to non EU residents. So i assume this applies to belugapay as well.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Yes but mastercard and visa have blocked crypto cards from being issued to non EU residents. So how does that affect the rest. Will you be able to issue your Beluga card to non EU residents? And they can still be used?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Devs, could you please explain? And sorry for such a silly (may be) question. Every token holder should get .5% from all over transaction fees on the platform? The amount of reward depends only on the stake (like at NEO)? There is no need to be on-line and so on, is it?
Activity: 76
Interesting project, there is any chance that the ICO may be extended for a few days or dates are final ?

Thank you for your feedback! Our 20% Pre-Sale bonus ends in 9 hours and ICO ends January 14.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Interesting project, there is any chance that the ICO may be extended for a few days or dates are final ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
We have just 2 days left for our 20% bonus Pre-Sale

BBI tokenholders receive .5% of all transactions

Please visit - https://www.Belugapay.com to take part!

Join our 3000+ Telegram community 

If i get it right you will pay 0.5% of dividents to all tokenholders. But if you pay dividents you can be considered as securities. Am I right?
You have a live state from the PRE-ICO?

regards

They will put info about all collected ethereum after pre sale, they use seperate adreses for each investor Smiley wait few days and they will publish it
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
You have a live state from the PRE-ICO?

regards
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
a very good project.. this time i won't miss the train..
Activity: 700
Merit: 265

Please update ANN's and Bounty's first page with the Greek translations together with the other translated local recourses

Thank you
We have just 2 days left for our 20% bonus Pre-Sale

BBI tokenholders receive .5% of all transactions

Please visit - https://www.Belugapay.com to take part!

Join our 3000+ Telegram community 
Hi. Does your social media campaign is still open? Thank you

Yes its still open , you can see everything here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-belugapay-live-visa-mastercard-certification-25-100k-eth-cap-2294773 , you must be Junior Member to apply i guess Smiley

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Hi. Does your social media campaign is still open? Thank you
How you guys planing to pay 0.5% fee to Beluga holders ? Is it monthly , per quarter or yearly ? Thanks for clarification Smiley

Our end goal is for tokenholder rewards to be delivered near instantly. There are of course technological implications to this ideal reward schedule and with that in mind, we will launch a rewards system which will be improved upon and scaled as the Beluga platform grows.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The failure of projects such as Centra brings the end of card projects to gradual. As far as I know, it is forbidden to issue a visa master card for payment systems related to crypto money in America and Europe. This is why we have to stay away from card projects at this point. Card projects may lose popularity.

I suppose the allowing of credit and debit cards with crypto in US and Europe is just the matter of time. The number of people involved in crypto grows day by day. Sooner or later governments and Visa/MC will allow crypto cards for sure.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It seems like nice project.
I'll support you.Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: