Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 31. (Read 33419 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Youtube video with Beluga Pay CEO, Alex Avila with Greek subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlbPK6Q_FX8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi guys, can you tell me when the end of ICO will be?And will they immediately add tokens or will it be necessary to reserve them?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
You are not going to go and pull a TenX right? Promise to share fees and then pull the rug under investors

Distributing .5% of all transaction fees to tokenholders is a key part of the value proposition of BBI and our aim is to make this process as instantaneous as possible. Beluga will not remove this utility from our token.
can you tell me when the end of ICO will be?

March 31. Please check the first page of our thread for the important Beluga Pay ICO dates.

Hi beluga! nice project and well designed website! 🙂
i really really like this project !!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback, if you have any questions or need help participating please let us know!  Grin

Glad to come across BelugaPay. I will be making an investment soon. Wont be much, but I believe that this project will succeed.

Good luck to the team behind this.

Great to hear, thank you for the support. You're still in time for our 15% bonus.
Activity: 224
You are not going to go and pull a TenX right? Promise to share fees and then pull the rug under investors
Activity: 322
 can you tell me when the end of ICO will be?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi beluga! nice project and well designed website! 🙂
i really really like this project !!!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Glad to come across BelugaPay. I will be making an investment soon. Wont be much, but I believe that this project will succeed.

Good luck to the team behind this.
I went to the site and it immediately said I could not participate from my country. I am in Canada.

Unfortunately, the regulatory landscape for tokensales is unclear and therefore we cannot accept Canadian residents or citizens from participating.

We hope to one day provide global services and products everyone can benefit from.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 112
I went to the site and it immediately said I could not participate from my country. I am in Canada.
From the Official Beluga Pay Bounty thread:

Located HERE

Important Announcement for all Bounty Participants!

Now up to $1,150,000 USD post sale*

*Price based on 04.12.2017 ETH/USD pairing

Firstly, we would like to thank our 1000+ bounty members for the overwhelming amount of support received.

Some facts from our crowdsale so far:

Now for the announcements:

1) The size of our bounty will increase to 2.5% from 1.5%!  

2) Beluga Pay ICO will now follow the schedule below and our bounty campaign will end March 31

15% bonus - Dec. 1, 2017 to Jan. 2, 2017. Price = 1 ETH = 331.20 BBI Tokens

10% bonus - Jan. 3, 2018 to Jan. 31, 2018. Price = 1 ETH = 316.80 BBI Tokens

5% bonus - Feb. 1, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018. Price = 1 ETH = 302.40 BBI Tokens

ICO N/A bonus - Mar. 1, 2018 to Mar. 31, 2018. Price = 1 ETH = 288.00 BBI Tokens

Token Release & Trading begins March 31, 2018

Exchanges Listing on April, 2018

1) As the length of our ICO has increased, we will also add a Signature Bounty C.  

There is still a 20% bonus for joining signature bounty A+B but there will be an extra 20% bonus for joining signature campaign A+B+C

Signature A) October 20 - November 30
Signature B) December 1 - January 31
Signature C) January 31 - March 31

If you joined Signature bounty A your stakes will be locked and you will receive your pro-rated distribution at the end of our crowdsale.

Our ETH signature bonus is now complete, to receive your bonus you must stay with the signature campaign until the end of our crowdsale. Thank you to everyone who joined.

For all other bounty members you do not need to make any adjustments apart from receive more tokens!
Thank you again for all of your hardwork and we look forward to making Beluga Pay one of the biggest ICO’s of 2017 and 2018.

Any questions? Ask them here!
Interesting project I must say, does is has any ongoing bounty ?

Please check the first page of our post  Wink thank you!

Thanks, I just made it to the first page.
Willing to wear your signature once Junior.

Great to hear, good luck on your journey and thank you for your interest.
Activity: 55
Does this project is willing to move among others country's from Latina America ?
Activity: 532

Thanks, I just made it to the first page.
Willing to wear your signature once Junior.

Activity: 62
I might have missed that but do you have a comparison with any of the working projects like Monetha, Monaco, PunidX?

Hello,

Yes we do.

From our Blog "The Evolving Crypto Payments Space"

Over the last few years there have been numerous companies creating financial technology companies with a focus on cryptocurrency.
It is important to distinguish between two major categories of the fintech space when looking at Beluga Pay:

1. Card issuers/Wallets
2. Mobile point of sales systems

Although both categories provide an ease of cryptocurrency spending the mechanics and use cases are quite different.

Read more
Just made my first investment here, now  going to wear the signature as help, hope for the success of this project.

Thank you for becoming a BBI tokenholder  Grin your support is appreciated.

Were is this company based at this moment ?
There's any chance to met the team IRL if I'm planning to make a high investment. ty

Most developers work out of our office in Guadalajara, Mexico but we have remote employees and partners in Canada, India, Latvia and the United Kingdom.

We can certainly arrange a meeting in person. Please send me a PM here or email [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.
Companies like Tenx pay and Cryptopay can't issue cards to non EU residents. So i assume this applies to belugapay as well.

Devs, could you please clarify the situation with the issuing of the cards for non-US citizens? Do you have (will have) some agreement with Visa&MC about it?

Hello, we will have our own Beluga branded cards by the end of 2018. We are currently in discussion with a card issuer and will be able to release further information as our crowdsale progresses. For now, our main focus will be our mobile point of sale system system that accepts crypto, credit and debit.
Hi there I've sent various emails I don't know how to make the investment because my wallet doesn't support these tokens.

You can make investment with bitcoin, ethereum and i guess your credit card. Just sign up on belugapay site and press contribute. And follow steps. If you need some help pm ill explain to you

If you can help me out reach me over Pm. I'm interested.

Hello,

You can speak to our head of customer happiness Maria, who will be able to guide you through the process.

Please visit https://www.Belugapay.com and click the button located here -

Alternatively our team are available to answer any questions in the Official Beluga Pay Telegram Group (over 3500+ members!)
Pages:
Jump to: