Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 36. (Read 42163 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Join the revolution today!
There's plenty of money to be made in the sports market – nothing is going to be as popular as sports market – at least that's what I think; Bitcademy is going to make us all a truckload of $$$.

And you along with us! We really believe we have very strong fundamentals and good solution.
Check our whitepaper for more information!

https://bitcademy.io/files/Bitcademy_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 90
Good work.Now the task is in the implementation and we shall be waiting to witness blockchain at its best.
Activity: 136

It has well captured the three key items :talent, the academy and market. The planning is very well done and it's no doubt once it kicks off it will do well
Activity: 15
You guys are God sent, so many talented young people wish to become football stars but great obstacles lie on their way,from all corners,lack of education, lack of coaches, lack of facilities among other. Make them dream again!

Very true. And the talent does not live long. It dies a natural death due to the great challenges which are bigger than opportunities
copper member
Activity: 169
You guys are God sent, so many talented young people wish to become football stars but great obstacles lie on their way,from all corners,lack of education, lack of coaches, lack of facilities among other. Make them dream again!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
There's plenty of money to be made in the sports market – nothing is going to be as popular as sports market – at least that's what I think; Bitcademy is going to make us all a truckload of $$$.
copper member
copper member
I think a good project about the football academy supported by blockain, now more and more patforms like this are the advantages of bitcademy football than other platforms? and this academy is located where ...

Complete solution - marketplace, trackers, AI, academy ---- please let us know about other platforms, we're curious

Academy located in Africa, Asia, Europe for a start.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I think a good project about the football academy supported by blockain, now more and more patforms like this are the advantages of bitcademy football than other platforms? and this academy is located where ...
copper member
copper member
cant wait for this to start...football is our passion

Great! Join our airdrop, stay tuned for the announcement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
cant wait for this to start...football is our passion
copper member
copper member
copper member
I'm interested and set for more details. I will invest in the project. Kindly release the distribution and the plan

We should follow up today with the distribution. Stay connected !
copper member
Activity: 206
I'm interested and set for more details. I will invest in the project. Kindly release the distribution and the plan
copper member
copper member
I read the project whitepaper and I can confirm its a nice project. The key thing now will be the implementation of all the laid out strategies, including the idea of the academies and the young players

Thank you. We put a lot of thought into the whitepaper.

I agree, it is well developed. It easily won my trust to put some cash into it

Those are indicators of a good project. A legit team, a well articulated idea, and a whitepaper that communicates everything clearly

We've got very good traction on the project so far. We also received very good feedback in the soccer industry.
Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: