Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 40. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
what if we have unused tokens? what will happen?
i have read in their whitepaper that it will be burned. token creation will either finish when the predicted amount is achieved, or the time period for token sales is finished.
Activity: 32
what if we have unused tokens? what will happen?
Activity: 66
good to see that the expansion that i'm about to ask is their roadmap. we can see it on their whitepaper. bitcademy will secure land to build football academies in 3 countries.
wow! that's really a very great news! it only means that more young athletes will be given a chance to be part of bitcademy's project! hoping for more development of this project! i hope that it will happen the soonest the better.
Activity: 29
good to see that the expansion that i'm about to ask is their roadmap. we can see it on their whitepaper. bitcademy will secure land to build football academies in 3 countries.
Activity: 3
Good night,  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the business proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 130
I would like to hear more about the tracking devices in the players. Maybe you can keep releasing more details so that we can learn more about the project. Thanks for the platform
Activity: 14
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The project is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
Activity: 322
Bitcademy could help streamline the existing football development and growth process.They will release three models of tokens to individuals looking to participate in the ICO and will offer a buyback option designed to increase liquidity and transparency of the Bitcademy token.
Activity: 196
Another real estate development project, although this concept is a very common thing to do, but it's a project with a very high level of potential success, and it all depends on the long-term development that will be done, I hope this project has good plan for that, good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I recently became acquainted with this project and decided to join because the project team did a great unique project !A good project concept, developed by a professional team looking to the future and achieving success
Activity: 126
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.

I strongly suggest that football lovers should support this one!..this will served as the training ground for the youth who are not exposed in football!.....by means of the sponsorship of bitcademy, they will surely get the best players for this sport....we will surely support this project by all means!
absolutely right sir, many young talents lack support, especially in developing countries. the Bitcademi platform comes to work on these young talents, it's amazing. this platform brings fresh air to the football industry, not only this, the new revolution combines two industrial sectors that benefit young football talents.
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
Why chose football? I mean, you can include at least 3 sports which is famous in the world, like Basketball etc, Anyways this is a good project, hope you have plans to include other sports sooner or later. Good luck!

Hi, we didn't want to go too broad due to limited resources.
We will definitely expand later.
Activity: 112
Bitcademy is about to change the approach to creating football stars. Our investors will be integral to decide how, and where future stars are born!..wow!...you are so amazing bitcademy!...one in a million project that focuses on sports!...keep it up!
Activity: 126
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.

I strongly suggest that football lovers should support this one!..this will served as the training ground for the youth who are not exposed in football!.....by means of the sponsorship of bitcademy, they will surely get the best players for this sport....we will surely support this project by all means!
Activity: 14
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Bitcademy Football platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Bitcademy-Football
Activity: 21
pre-ico will award extra benefits for investors. the details of benefit levels will be sent 2 weeks prior to distribution, and will be published on the webpage as well as on individual accounts.
copper member
Activity: 322
Hello, it's kinda interesting... Any news about when the bounty will start?

Bounty campaign will start after we finish airdrop so the schedule looks like that: airdrop in 2-3 weeks (end of August) and then follow up with bounty end of September. Our pre-ICO is planned for December 2018 & the main sale is February 2019.
Does airdrop already started? if it is, where can we find the link to participate. I'll wait for your bounty campaigns at the end of september. How much is the allocated tokens for airdrop and bounty? Does airdrop have a limit of participants?
Activity: 140
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future.I think this project has a bright future.look,s like really promising.

exactly!...this is so interesting!..to combine football and ICO in one, that is really amazing and fun!......you will help young generation to become more engage in sports and discover their potentials!..congratulations on doing this kind of project bitcademy!
Activity: 56
each bitcademy's user will get their individual account to send money and receive the equivalent of bitcademy tokens. isn't a great opportunity to all of us? we should be part of this team and experience the amazing platform of them!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Bitcademy plans to utilize blockchain technology to unlimited potential by using the latest devices to enable sports microtechnology. The methods will help enhance player development and track their progress through tools such as heart rate monitors, accelerometers, Magnetometers and GPS systems.

Ohh okay I see. With this, they can monitor the players' development and help them to enhance their skills and to become a physically fitted to play the game.
Pages:
Jump to: