Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 39. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your plan!
Activity: 3
I can see that this plan has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this business?
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.

I strongly suggest that football lovers should support this one!..this will served as the training ground for the youth who are not exposed in football!.....by means of the sponsorship of bitcademy, they will surely get the best players for this sport....we will surely support this project by all means!

Thanks for words of support.
We're doing our best to create the best football environment around the project.
Activity: 122
This is good project. I belive it will the sucses full
copper member
pre-ico will award extra benefits for investors. the details of benefit levels will be sent 2 weeks prior to distribution, and will be published on the webpage as well as on individual accounts.

Pre-ICO is coming on December 1st.
copper member
Hello, it's kinda interesting... Any news about when the bounty will start?

Bounty campaign will start after we finish airdrop so the schedule looks like that: airdrop in 2-3 weeks (end of August) and then follow up with bounty end of September. Our pre-ICO is planned for December 2018 & the main sale is February 2019.
Does airdrop already started? if it is, where can we find the link to participate. I'll wait for your bounty campaigns at the end of september. How much is the allocated tokens for airdrop and bounty? Does airdrop have a limit of participants?

All information about airdrop will arrive soon. It's coming !!
copper member
each bitcademy's user will get their individual account to send money and receive the equivalent of bitcademy tokens. isn't a great opportunity to all of us? we should be part of this team and experience the amazing platform of them!

Each user will get state-of-the-art, unique passport that will be a registration of his activities.
The passport will allow to go along with a football player and can replace today's traditional mechanisms used in sports.
copper member
Does the team already have an experience with a business and platform like this? I see some great potential and by the looks of it.

We wouldn't be doing that project if we hadn't.
copper member
good day guys! newbie here. what this platform is all about? how can we get benefits from investing here? is there also bonuses that the bitcademy team is offering?

Bitcademy is a for-profit venture which presents each contributor with the opportunity to make an impact while participating in the upside witnessed in other cryptocurrency, token holder will lead to immidiate investment in underdeveloped countries which has several benefits to local economy

Besides that the crypto itself is sustainable. Because this will be a cycle of supporting each local talent that lacks funding. Investors will earn via participating in the marketplace.

We have two types of tokens so not only investing in the marketplace but also as a dividend from the company operations.
Activity: 2
Bitcademy Football is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
Greetings, team!
This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people

That's a very bold statement. Thank you very much Smiley
We're doing our best.
Activity: 112
i want the idea of the team that after achieving a big success in football, they are planning to expand and have the possibilities to add other sports aside from football. it will surely a big help to all the young athletes.
Activity: 14
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Activity: 126
Why chose football? I mean, you can include at least 3 sports which is famous in the world, like Basketball etc, Anyways this is a good project, hope you have plans to include other sports sooner or later. Good luck!

Hi, we didn't want to go too broad due to limited resources.
We will definitely expand later.
agree with bitcademy team! so that they can give also all of their focus in one event or sport that will surely become successful in the near future. giving much attention to this.
Activity: 140
when is bitcademy's airdrop? or their airdrop has been started already? what is the maximum number of participants for their airdrop? any news or updates about this, want to participate here.
Activity: 21
is it true bitcademy that they will incorporate algorithms and predictive models in their platform? is there a big chance or possibilities that their team will achieve the success that they've wanted?
yes, it's true! they will incorporate algorithms and predictive models to ensure that every player within the academy will have the maximum capacity for success, while also ensuring that all of their data is fully transparent to investors.
Activity: 56
Seems like interesting project. I hope you guys get some support from the football players.

I strongly suggest that football lovers should support this one!..this will served as the training ground for the youth who are not exposed in football!.....by means of the sponsorship of bitcademy, they will surely get the best players for this sport....we will surely support this project by all means!
no doubt about this! for sure they will give their 100% full support to the team.
Activity: 60
is the team has video for what their platform is all about? do the ceo or the developers are included in the video if there has?
Activity: 59
want to know more about bitcademy project. all the updated information or details about this project. is there anybody who can help me with this matter. thank you in advance.
Activity: 24
what if we have unused tokens? what will happen?
i have read in their whitepaper that it will be burned. token creation will either finish when the predicted amount is achieved, or the time period for token sales is finished.
in addition to that, we can get our invested amount back, in the event that soft cap is not reached during ICO. tokens will be published on the bitcademy webpage.
Pages:
Jump to: