Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 11. (Read 114422 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
this is a dead project for investors.
the devs will deliver product, but no big gains for ico investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
the BitClave team continues to work but the price of the BitClave Token continues to fall, even this has fallen too much, $ 0.1 to be $ 0.0024. actually what's wrong here?
what may be one of the factors because of the current state of the market is still not stable, remains optimistic and sure for everyone who has a token from this project, that this token will surely have a very good price.

The market is only part of the problem. I price decrease like Bitclave is experiencing is even more negative than how the whole market moved. It's literally worthless right now. Only a million market cap.

Do you know 2014 coins would kill to get a million market cap? Don't worry in the future, people will say "only a 100 million market cap," lol.

No you are wrong. This is because the market is overheated by a lot. 100 million market cap is just not realistic if you have a look at the assets and liabilities plus potential product.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
the BitClave team continues to work but the price of the BitClave Token continues to fall, even this has fallen too much, $ 0.1 to be $ 0.0024. actually what's wrong here?
what may be one of the factors because of the current state of the market is still not stable, remains optimistic and sure for everyone who has a token from this project, that this token will surely have a very good price.

The market is only part of the problem. I price decrease like Bitclave is experiencing is even more negative than how the whole market moved. It's literally worthless right now. Only a million market cap.

Do you know 2014 coins would kill to get a million market cap? Don't worry in the future, people will say "only a 100 million market cap," lol.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
Even they knew as Alex said multiple times it’s a long term project so long term financial plan was put in place im sure. They didn’t rely on their token to have much value in business plan im sure
Let’s say worst case scenario it gets delisted completely it’s scary as hell but doesn’t mean it’s the end as long as they keep working and implement circulation inside the platform with Bancor
Activity: 32
Now I guess the better question is if we ever see the day that CAT gets integrated into Desearch and we ever get MatchICO to work how are the offers distributed for the offers from Bancor or from your supply
I’m not surprised if SEC has asked a lot of those companies some questions
Activity: 98
The SEC is watching that.  Could be construed as price manipulation and boom, lawsuits.  Same with commenting on price and exchanges.  Once the token has some utility then that’s different
There is a news report on Cointelegraph saying government is investigating 200 ICOs in US and Canada, that number corresponds to all ICOs launched in US and Canada in the past year.  You don’t know which project is being constant watched under their radar
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think Team bitclave team has no such respect for the community
we don't want what they say they do, but also have to take care of investors
why aren't the team defend the price drop. If they believe in this project, they should buy more cat tokens when it's really low. Really don't get it. the people in this community leave otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Your not going to get rich quick. December 2017 is over. People should move on from that. They seem to be obsessed with that point in time. Now is an opportunity to invest in the next bull run taking place Q4 to 2021. So stop crying. Hodl and invest

Exactly, what are the developments now they are doing will be helpful in the next pump when the market starts recovering but we have to wait. There are many panic people who about the current situation of the market and which we cannot control ourselves but we don't have any choices.
Activity: 125
Thanks on standby curious what other use cases were used. All the ones from Ukraine makes sense the third one does have the best potential I was mostly just thinking Ecommerce but this brings a new perspective of data usage
Activity: 188
Your not going to get rich quick. December 2017 is over. People should move on from that. They seem to be obsessed with that point in time. Now is an opportunity to invest in the next bull run taking place Q4 to 2021. So stop crying. Hodl and invest
Activity: 210
Unfortunately Sam it’s not your fault but the team has not done a good job at all on explaining exactly what BitClave is. I’ve been begging since ICO release to get a good video explaining what BitClave is so people like you can understand. I’ve had to read the white paper countless times to wrap my head around it until I fully understood that this platform has limitless potential. I’m hoping to see something so the average users like most here can easily understand since the same question keep coming up about search engine but don’t understand that’s just 1 application vs of limitless possibilities
Activity: 39
I would like to know if the team will improve the quality of general search (not crypto search) so that the search results look more like those from google or yahoo.  For example, when you search a certain word like “tomato”, the outputs are presented in several categories like websites about tomato, images of tomato, videos of tomato, news about tomato, and so on.  I would really like to use desearch instead of google one day.  Also, does the team have a plan of promoting desearch?  I would imagine that plenty of people would switch to desearch if they know the advantages, and if it works well as google.  I don’t have much knowledge of the inner works of search engines so I might have oversimplified things.  To be honest, I’m very impressed that you have built such a search engine like desearch on BASE.  Hopefully the team could improve it and promote it fast
Activity: 98
Totally agree.  In fact I don’t see any reason to cry but every reason to laugh because now you can get more than 1 million CAT for $3k.  Desearch still needs improvement but it’s a usable product already.  A lot of projects launched with much hype but have nothing like that to show.  They say the dogs that like to bark usually don’t bite.  Bitclave team doesn’t make much noise but I believe they are working the roadmap behind the scene
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Bancor is the problem and it should be taken care of by team
Another formula should be found, even holding bancor agreement for now until there is demand for CAT
Bancor is killing the price slowly everyday all time low comes
HOLD or CANCEL BANCOR agreement until CAT has usage in real life which brings demand
Until there is demand, bancor agreement should be HOLD

I haven’t been able to find the Bancor CAT wallet yet. So I’m not sure how badly it impacts it. I might also be wrong. I remember seeing 75k then 27k to now 6.5k in liquidity but that might just be the value of CAT since then has plummeted to the core of the earth so if I do the math now they hold approx 2.5 million tokens give or take. At 75k and the timing is close to that same value and I might of been wrong. Until I find the wallet I can’t confirm that’s the case

hey you

messages i quoted above are AL and my post at telegram channel

first and last time i am warning you.....if i see you do anymore copy/paste here from telegram channel, then you will have problem

dont do it again, otherwise you will lose your btctalk accounts
While almost everybody is complaining about the prize of Bitclave, the prize is doing more than 500% today and is sitting as the the number one highest daily and weekly earner on coinmarketcap. The only problem I have is that the trading volume is still too small, a paltry 80K 24hours volume. I hope this is not just a clear pump and dump group taking advantage of the low liquidity of BitClave token?

this pump only in hitbtc,,
just as usual when the wallet of any crypto is not available for deposits and withdrawal,, the price of any crypto will grow hard in hitbtc,,
as i know, only in hitbtc, and this is happend for all crypto not only bitclave
regards

Why are they doing such things? Is it on purpose? Or just a bug? Because I really can't understand what the aim of such "pumps" can be. Is it for attracting attention to the exchange only?

It's really weird. I am sure that's not normal. Why should people buy a token which can not be withdrawn or deposited?
No one buy the real token on the other exchanges. But demand is that high for the fake token.
It's normal because when there is a huge order and the volume is low, it will most likely result to pump.
But in reality it will not last because some would sell but they can't due to lack of volatility, mind you that during the pump, the volume is still less than $100K.

But right now it goes down dramatically and very slowly. It's true that you can't buy much either, but the market will need a lot to recover.

Yes, and now its far away from the main ico price,,
Absolutely this project need more demands tomake the price grow
Regards

There is hardly any value left if you compare it to the ICO price. Bitclave is a bad investment for now, but maybe it will improve with some development.

seems the development from bitclave is still active, as i see in their medium,
https://medium.com/bitclave/desearch-login-sign-up-feature-dev-update-10e938983e41
but, look like investors do not interesting with bitclave at this moment, i think if bitclave listed on major exchange such as binance, a different story will coming to this project
regards

As of now I doubt that would change anything and an exchange like Binance would never list Bitclave. It's going lower and lower and it looks really bad.
Activity: 266
look at kucoin trading there are lot of bots trading, I like this project but weak up, bitclave team has been selling their tokens, like lot of team does. Its a good bussinees they get liquidity, dump price and if bussiness goes well they buy cheap
yes but you dont know how much wallets team members has
you think ico investors who has believe in the project would sell at 95 % or more loose?
Activity: 33
Bancor is the problem and it should be taken care of by team
Another formula should be found, even holding bancor agreement for now until there is demand for CAT
Bancor is killing the price slowly everyday all time low comes
HOLD or CANCEL BANCOR agreement until CAT has usage in real life which brings demand
Until there is demand, bancor agreement should be HOLD
Pages:
Jump to: