Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 8. (Read 114422 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
hasn't the BitClave team make a new strategy to improve the price of CAT tokens in exchange? or at least giving an announcement about a promising partnership, I feel disappointed if I remember the price of CAT tokens during ICO. $ 0.1 and now $ 0.00256

Today price is as low as $0,0012. This is in 100x times cheaper than ICO price?  Shocked
Their search engine launched already? I knew, that this cant replace Google, but seems their deal really bad right now with this price. When tokens will be used here?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
hasn't the BitClave team make a new strategy to improve the price of CAT tokens in exchange? or at least giving an announcement about a promising partnership, I feel disappointed if I remember the price of CAT tokens during ICO. $ 0.1 and now $ 0.00256

Sadly, they are not concerning about the price and people's investment on Bitclave.
In this market all of the tokens are falling. As there is no effort made by the Bitclave's team for increasing the price, the price fall is more severe.
yes, it seems that they don't care about the price of CAT tokens that are getting lower, some updates on their Twitter account do not affect the price of CAT tokens. maybe the team will give attention to the price of the CAT tokens if the price of BTC has started to increase
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Sadly, they are not concerning about the price and people's investment on Bitclave.
In this market all of the tokens are falling. As there is no effort made by the Bitclave's team for increasing the price, the price fall is more severe.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

there is a reality here that price is bottomed and it looks like there is good buy support around $0.0025

Yes, bottomed but good buy support around $0.0025?!  There's hardly any volume. 800 dollars in volume? This is very illiquid. No one wants to trade Bitclave. The only hope is that Alex does some game changing news in a recovering crypto market.

Because no good news will help if crypto continues to trend downwards.

Seems to me that the project is dead because no active updates from the team will always lead to losing the value in the market. Bitclave is very potential with active things from the team, in the beginning, the price of the coin reached more than 0.25 USD. Now the price is way down in the market and many people lost hopes on this Bitclave coin.
My portfolio now is very low, we cannot just sit and let it die, I mean if they have an update let's support by sharing to attract investors.
We badly need a market turn around, like a bull run because this will help us dump at a good price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

there is a reality here that price is bottomed and it looks like there is good buy support around $0.0025

Yes, bottomed but good buy support around $0.0025?!  There's hardly any volume. 800 dollars in volume? This is very illiquid. No one wants to trade Bitclave. The only hope is that Alex does some game changing news in a recovering crypto market.

Seems to me that the project is dead because no active updates from the team will always lead to losing the value in the market. Bitclave is very potential with active things from the team, in the beginning, the price of the coin reached more than 0.25 USD. Now the price is way down in the market and many people lost hopes on this Bitclave coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

The team has to do something Grand to instill faith in the community so they buy tokens again. But judging by the current situation, it will be difficult to do

At the beginning of their project, they made many good partnerships with the companies and recently we have not seen any update from them, this makes us frustrating because even we are not seeing any update from them about their progress of development?
I have held this token until now, if only I know it will end up like this I would have sell it during the last year's bull run.
Now, the value is so cheap, it's a crazy decision if I sell, I believe it I hope, at least I still have a chance if the wheel will turn good in the future.

Now, most of the holders are thinking same as you. That's why the price no longer drops and has increased a bit during the past month. The trade volume has decreased and Bitclave is ready to rise if a  product is released. I still hope that to happen.
We do not know when it will happen but I am pretty sure not this time when the market is bearish.
There will be years to come, so our chance is still alive, I hope I can get out on this with a profit, that's all we want, right?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

The team has to do something Grand to instill faith in the community so they buy tokens again. But judging by the current situation, it will be difficult to do

At the beginning of their project, they made many good partnerships with the companies and recently we have not seen any update from them, this makes us frustrating because even we are not seeing any update from them about their progress of development?
I have held this token until now, if only I know it will end up like this I would have sell it during the last year's bull run.
Now, the value is so cheap, it's a crazy decision if I sell, I believe it I hope, at least I still have a chance if the wheel will turn good in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
As far as i know, bitclave team is trying to make some strategic agreements with tradittional companies

as perbtheir new focus, we need such an update like one agreement or some active marketing

Team should not lose the community which is very important in cryptoworld

Team is doing wrong about the community communication, which better they change their attitude
There is still time to improve their communication problem, they need to let us aware about the development of the project on a timely manner.
Investors are looking for great project to invest, whether it's for long term or short term, so if they do no want to loss the value of their project, they need to listen to the community and treat us like part of the journey.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
As far as i know, bitclave team is trying to make some strategic agreements with tradittional companies

as perbtheir new focus, we need such an update like one agreement or some active marketing

Team should not lose the community which is very important in cryptoworld

Team is doing wrong about the community communication, which better they change their attitude
i will try to summarize what bitclave's vision is

What bitclave is trying to do is much more bigger than most of the investors think

matchico is one product on top of BASE ecosystem (bitclaves's main product) and you can earn/get CAT tokens for using it

desearch is another product on top of BASE where we will also get CAT

these 2 products are considered third party DAPPs just so happens Bitclave build them to test the BASE platform

then BASE gathers DATA of your activity on the Bitclave search engine and makes you offers through match.ico or other 3rd party DAPPs

having no volume also shows that bitclave-CAT bottomed, noone sells at such low prices

if it was around ico price or 1/10 of ico price, then i can understand that it can be risky to buy now

but whoever believes in the project, it will be a life changer opportunity now to buy cat

one good news or an agreement with a real life (non crypto) company can change everything

Yes, the price has become stable and it is no longer falling. Most of the old holders have sold their tokens and a few holders are still holding.
I agree with you about the less risk of buying tokens. Bitclave can attract new investors. It needs marketing.
Hope those who still believe Bitclave receive their reward.

Yes, it is a perfect opportunity for new comers who bellieves in the project

i wish i also just met bitclave-CAT

Good time to buy, someone who puts 10k usd can make a fortune

Of course they should read whitepaper first and understtand the vision of bitclave

having no volume also shows that bitclave-CAT bottomed, noone sells at such low prices

if it was around ico price or 1/10 of ico price, then i can understand that it can be risky to buy now

but whoever believes in the project, it will be a life changer opportunity now to buy cat

one good news or an agreement with a real life (non crypto) company can change everything
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

the fact of the matter is that a fairy tale. in that market, the main idea was to sell - to buy reviews, high ratings on rating iko trackers. but the idea was not realizable in principle, especially by such a team like these - the whales understood perfectly, but the project was suitable for quick discharge after entering the stock exchange on the hype. as a result, the coin died shortly after entering the exchange. I do not understand why it was then purchased?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
what a shit coin! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Nothing happened only dump!
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

i follow bitclave since the beginning and i know that this coin is not a scam

the worst case it will be unsuccessfullproject, that is all

but when i look at the market and order books, i can clearly see that things has started to change

and also 29th of november will be the 1st anniversary, i am expecting some good news soon

a person who risks 10k usd now, will be rich soon
it is pity that you (@BonTonPlease) re spreading fud here

as far as i remember you were a good supporter of bitclave before

did u sell all your cat tokens?  is it the reason for spreading fud?

Nothing has changed, they re slow at develiping and bad at marketing. They should improve before it is too late

I have indeed been a supporter for a very long time but I think they are underperforming in many regards. There is no reason for the CEO to go absolutely silent and not talk a single bit to the community for what, almost a year? Where is the CEO? Raising money -> CEO is there! Taking responsibility -> CEO is gone!

what did you count on? This coult not become a "new Google". And there is a russian team. Do you know a lot of good russian projects? The idea must be good and the team must be proffesional for succes. Price fallen from 0.3 usd to 0.002 usd... 150x down...  Shocked
There is nothing wrong with the Russian development team. The problem is the founders of the project, if they are Russian. In most cases this ends badly for investors

We want Alex to make an update and inform us what is going on. But I cannot understand what is the problem with his nationality. I don't think that matters.

judging the projects as per their CEO's nationality sounds stupid to me

on the other hand, Alex is not Russian, but Ukrainian he is. anyway Slav he is

there is couple of Jew guys in bitclave team, does it make any sense

up to now some road accident happened, team conflicts etc...but all sorted out now

as all of you know bitclave has public codes and non public codes, and team is working on both

it is a US based company which prevents them to hype the price by giving some new

on the other hand they need to deliver the product as soon as possible to show that they re a utility token with a working product

for sure they have to improve the communication with the community
Pages:
Jump to: