Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 12. (Read 114422 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I haven’t been able to find the Bancor CAT wallet yet. So I’m not sure how badly it impacts it. I might also be wrong. I remember seeing 75k then 27k to now 6.5k in liquidity but that might just be the value of CAT since then has plummeted to the core of the earth so if I do the math now they hold approx 2.5 million tokens give or take. At 75k and the timing is close to that same value and I might of been wrong. Until I find the wallet I can’t confirm that’s the case
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
What a shit coin, and shit dev.
I'm not happy with the price too, I guess we loss our opportunity to sell, I hold it thinking this would give me good profit
but what I am seeing now is it's like we are close to ending this journey to failure, I hope I am wrong and the team will prove that to us.

Listed in good exchanges but very low volume, this is a serious problem that needs to be address.

Why price is rolling down so fast? Was there some bad news about the project, or it is just happening without the reason? The project looked so promising, my tokens now worth nothing Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitClave ensures that only interested users will see the advertisement. It will be interesting for advertisers, because it will help reduce the cost of attracting new customers, which will lead to increased sales.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I'm not happy with the price too, I guess we loss our opportunity to sell, I hold it thinking this would give me good profit
but what I am seeing now is it's like we are close to ending this journey to failure, I hope I am wrong and the team will prove that to us.

Listed in good exchanges but very low volume, this is a serious problem that needs to be address.

At first I didn't want to blame the team I just think positively about the current market conditions
but after I was patient I was tired because dev seemed to ignore the condition of their tokens now

Dude, the bear market is just getting you down. Sooner or later this token will pump just like the rest of the other ERC20 tokens. Sure they have yur money from funding but it seems that they spending it according to the roadmap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

At first I didn't want to blame the team I just think positively about the current market conditions
but after I was patient I was tired because dev seemed to ignore the condition of their tokens now
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
While almost everybody is complaining about the prize of Bitclave, the prize is doing more than 500% today and is sitting as the the number one highest daily and weekly earner on coinmarketcap. The only problem I have is that the trading volume is still too small, a paltry 80K 24hours volume. I hope this is not just a clear pump and dump group taking advantage of the low liquidity of BitClave token?

this pump only in hitbtc,,
just as usual when the wallet of any crypto is not available for deposits and withdrawal,, the price of any crypto will grow hard in hitbtc,,
as i know, only in hitbtc, and this is happend for all crypto not only bitclave
regards

Why are they doing such things? Is it on purpose? Or just a bug? Because I really can't understand what the aim of such "pumps" can be. Is it for attracting attention to the exchange only?

It's really weird. I am sure that's not normal. Why should people buy a token which can not be withdrawn or deposited?
No one buy the real token on the other exchanges. But demand is that high for the fake token.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bitclave is a decentralized search engine platform that intend to compensate the user for using its platform for seraching contents with fear of data bridge. the project which will be web and mobile based and 1 billion of token will be offer for sales.  Everyone would get benefited from it and the userbase is pretty huge so there are chances of a large community in the future I would really like to be a part of it.
Activity: 83
Is it possible for the community to cooperate and effectively create a video presentation about why Bitclave is important. In order to promote the project?

Hey, how is it going with a video?  Shocked Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Here is a little advice for everyone here (I'm hodling Bitclave).

There still a lot of to improve. If IIRC, I read on Telegram that they are currently relying on Google for some of the data which is wrong If you want to make a decentralized search engine that is supposed to compete with the current ones. Not to mention that you can't really load much, It's only one page and the inaccurate data regarding wallets (probably not their fault, but the source they are getting info from) etc.

The list may go on and on but the fact that we are receiving weekly updates is very promising and that's not something all projects are doing. My advice is that If you really believe that this team is going to deliver, then stay away from FUD, send your funds to a hardware wallet and forget them. If not, just sell everything you have and let people do whatever they want.

This is exactly the best thing that investors can do. The price has dropped too much. But the team is working on the products and the price will finally recover. Be patient. 
Activity: 83
Now we can't see the latest information of the project in China, which has not been updated for several months.

Hi! Please expand where do you check information?

Our official chat — https://t.me/BitClaveCN
Activity: 82
Now we can't see the latest information of the project in China, which has not been updated for several months.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
While almost everybody is complaining about the prize of Bitclave, the prize is doing more than 500% today and is sitting as the the number one highest daily and weekly earner on coinmarketcap. The only problem I have is that the trading volume is still too small, a paltry 80K 24hours volume. I hope this is not just a clear pump and dump group taking advantage of the low liquidity of BitClave token?

just as usual when the wallet of any crypto is not available for deposits and withdrawal,, the price of any crypto will grow hard in hitbtc,,
regards

Why are they doing such things? Is it on purpose? Or just a bug? Because I really can't understand what the aim of such "pumps" can be. Is it for attracting attention to the exchange only?

It's really weird. I am sure that's not normal. Why should people buy a token which can not be withdrawn or deposited?
No one buy the real token on the other exchanges. But demand is that high for the fake token.
It's normal because when there is a huge order and the volume is low, it will most likely result to pump.
But in reality it will not last because some would sell but they can't due to lack of volatility, mind you that during the pump, the volume is still less than $100K.

But right now it goes down dramatically and very slowly. It's true that you can't buy much either, but the market will need a lot to recover.

Yes, and now its far away from the main ico price,,
Absolutely this project need more demands tomake the price grow
Regards

There is hardly any value left if you compare it to the ICO price. Bitclave is a bad investment for now, but maybe it will improve with some development.

seems the development from bitclave is still active, as i see in their medium,
https://medium.com/bitclave/desearch-login-sign-up-feature-dev-update-10e938983e41
but, look like investors do not interesting with bitclave at this moment, i think if bitclave listed on major exchange such as binance, a different story will coming to this project
regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

regards

It's normal because when there is a huge order and the volume is low, it will most likely result to pump.
But in reality it will not last because some would sell but they can't due to lack of volatility, mind you that during the pump, the volume is still less than $100K.

But right now it goes down dramatically and very slowly. It's true that you can't buy much either, but the market will need a lot to recover.

Regards

There is hardly any value left if you compare it to the ICO price. Bitclave is a bad investment for now, but maybe it will improve with some development.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Anyway.... Bitclave's main trading volume comes from Bibox and Kucoin. Glad that happened and we won't be dealing with HitBTC issues. Never leave huge amount of coins in HitBTC or any exchange for that matter.
These 2 exchanges are really the good ones but the volume is not pleasing anymore.
$10,000 24 hours trading volume is not what we want to see, maybe people don't have interest to trade because they want the bull market come first.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Anyway.... Bitclave's main trading volume comes from Bibox and Kucoin. Glad that happened and we won't be dealing with HitBTC issues. Never leave huge amount of coins in HitBTC or any exchange for that matter.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

regards

Regards
Activity: 24
WEBSITE WHITEPAPERVIDEOSSLACKTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMBOUNTY

The date is set. The BitClave public token sale will start on Nov 29th.
More information: https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-token-sale-terms-f8413bf59d67.

Videos

WEBSITE WHITEPAPERVIDEOSSLACKTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMBOUNTY

BitClave (CAT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4f0a0bfa90c70aeae0a286
Pages:
Jump to: