Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 9. (Read 114422 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
it is pity that you (@BonTonPlease) re spreading fud here

as far as i remember you were a good supporter of bitclave before

did u sell all your cat tokens?  is it the reason for spreading fud?

Nothing has changed, they re slow at develiping and bad at marketing. They should improve before it is too late

I have indeed been a supporter for a very long time but I think they are underperforming in many regards. There is no reason for the CEO to go absolutely silent and not talk a single bit to the community for what, almost a year? Where is the CEO? Raising money -> CEO is there! Taking responsibility -> CEO is gone!

what did you count on? This coult not become a "new Google". And there is a russian team. Do you know a lot of good russian projects? The idea must be good and the team must be proffesional for succes. Price fallen from 0.3 usd to 0.002 usd... 150x down...  Shocked
There is nothing wrong with the Russian development team. The problem is the founders of the project, if they are Russian. In most cases this ends badly for investors

We want Alex to make an update and inform us what is going on. But I cannot understand what is the problem with his nationality. I don't think that matters.

judging the projects as per their CEO's nationality sounds stupid to me

on the other hand, Alex is not Russian, but Ukrainian he is. anyway Slav he is

there is couple of Jew guys in bitclave team, does it make any sense

there is a reality here that price is bottomed and it looks like there is good buy support around $0.0025

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Important Announcement  —  Oct 1, 2018

Dear Community Members,

BitClave is entering a new phase of product and business development where we aim to apply our blockchain solutions to benefit mainstream businesses. We are working hard to turn our vision into reality by creating an open, public, decentralized marketplace. To get our latest development status, please visit:

-    https://www.bitclave.com/
-    Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BitClave/)
-    Twitter (https://twitter.com/BitClave/)
-    Telegram BitClave News Channel (https://t.me/Bitclave), BitClave Ecosystem (https://t.me/BitClaveEcosystem).

We greatly appreciate your support. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at https://www.bitclave.com/contact
So what is the important update of October 1st? I cannot find information anywhere (what happened to the project, it was very promising ..

Almost nothing has announced. There is no detail information about what is going on.
They just say they are working hard. But there is no sign.
It's really not good but I hope this project will be like MGO which has no active announcement but now come up with a big announcement
and it resulted to a good price increase, looking at it now will just disappoint us.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Dear Community Members,

BitClave is entering a new phase of product and business development where we aim to apply our blockchain solutions to benefit mainstream businesses. We are working hard to turn our vision into reality by creating an open, public, decentralized marketplace. To get our latest development status, please visit:

-    Telegram BitClave News Channel (https://t.me/Bitclave), BitClave Ecosystem (https://t.me/BitClaveEcosystem).

We greatly appreciate your support. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at https://www.bitclave.com/contact
So what is the important update of October 1st? I cannot find information anywhere (what happened to the project, it was very promising ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Nothing has changed, they re slow at develiping and bad at marketing. They should improve before it is too late

I have indeed been a supporter for a very long time but I think they are underperforming in many regards. There is no reason for the CEO to go absolutely silent and not talk a single bit to the community for what, almost a year? Where is the CEO? Raising money -> CEO is there! Taking responsibility -> CEO is gone!

what did you count on? This coult not become a "new Google". And there is a russian team. Do you know a lot of good russian projects? The idea must be good and the team must be proffesional for succes. Price fallen from 0.3 usd to 0.002 usd... 150x down...  Shocked
There is nothing wrong with the Russian development team. The problem is the founders of the project, if they are Russian. In most cases this ends badly for investors

We want Alex to make an update and inform us what is going on. But I cannot understand what is the problem with his nationality. I don't think that matters.
There is no problem in nationality. But statistics show that almost all the projects, the founders of which were Russian-or are frauds, or almost not engaged in their project
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I just found out that the team is breaking apart to some degree. Vasily Trofimchuk is already building another project. I guess he is also going for an ICO, grab the money and then one year later build the next one. I can imagine that Bessonov might also be involved but they keep quiet for now. The crypto world is much worse than the equities market in terms of loyalty and transparency.

Hi!
I am one of the team members which stopped to work on Bitclave project. Before we left the project all the money was on Bitclave accounts. Vasily and team members don’t have any CAT tokens. Also, Vasily did not get any salary and bonuses during the year. You can contact him directly on Telegram @Vasily_tr. and learn about the reasons why the whole team (all developers, marketing, support) left Bessonov along.
Thanks for showing up, so what will happen with the project, is it gonna fail or what.
Until now, I still have CAT tokens in my wallet and I am unsure with the future of the project, hope it will not be another failed investment of mine.

Unfortunately, we don't hear good news about bitclave.
When the tokens had been released recently, there were weekly updates. Now the team is still working. But they are not active like before. I will personally keep my coins. Products will be finally developed.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

I have no problem with Russian projects in general. They have a lot of good coders there, but it is true that Russian projects haven't gained a lot of positive reputation thus far. Bessonov just seems to take the money and that's it. I would love to know his salary...
The decision making is coming from us so we are the one who decides on what project to invest.
If we do not want Russians developers then we can choose other projects, that's the freedom we have here and are a big community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

I have no problem with Russian projects in general. They have a lot of good coders there, but it is true that Russian projects haven't gained a lot of positive reputation thus far. Bessonov just seems to take the money and that's it. I would love to know his salary...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

legendary
this is a dead project for investors.
the devs will deliver product, but no big gains for ico investors
Definitely not, you don't say it's a dead project when the team is still working.
Maybe they are not focus on the marketing yet as they are busy with developing the project. As I can see, we have a lot of exchanges
and we just need a right timing and we will see the volume and price will increase, definitely when the bull run comes, we will witness this.

The problem is they do not care about the price after they raised the money they wanted. Now they are focused on the products. So, there is no option other than waiting for ICO investors. The price will rise in long term.

Caring about price doesn't make sense. Caring about the product does. Google never cared about its share price, I am very sure about that.

Yes, you are right about Google. Bitclave price will likely rise after some developments and products release. But Google is different from a project which is known only by a few people.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0

Dear Community Members,

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
yeah ... the news in the project is not at all comforting. Most of the team left the project, the price of the token is in a kind of abyss (minus 20x from the price of ICO). I hope Bessonov will do something soon.
legendary
this is a dead project for investors.
the devs will deliver product, but no big gains for ico investors
Definitely not, you don't say it's a dead project when the team is still working.
Maybe they are not focus on the marketing yet as they are busy with developing the project. As I can see, we have a lot of exchanges
and we just need a right timing and we will see the volume and price will increase, definitely when the bull run comes, we will witness this.

The problem is they do not care about the price after they raised the money they wanted. Now they are focused on the products. So, there is no option other than waiting for ICO investors. The price will rise in long term.

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
I just found out that the team is breaking apart to some degree. Vasily Trofimchuk is already building another project. I guess he is also going for an ICO, grab the money and then one year later build the next one. I can imagine that Bessonov might also be involved but they keep quiet for now. The crypto world is much worse than the equities market in terms of loyalty and transparency.

Hi!
I am one of the team members which stopped to work on Bitclave project. Before we left the project all the money was on Bitclave accounts. Vasily and team members don’t have any CAT tokens. Also, Vasily did not get any salary and bonuses during the year. You can contact him directly on Telegram @Vasily_tr. and learn about the reasons why the whole team (all developers, marketing, support) left Bessonov along.

Wow this is some shockingly and negatively surprising news. Maybe it is time for Alex Bessonov to make a statement what is going on!

As far as I know, there will be an AMA session. But the date has not announced yet. There are many issues with the project that should be answered by Alex.

I would like to know how much is left of all the funds that they raised or whether they already burned $30 million within just a year.

Not surprisingly they would do that. But I would like to know what they burned millions for. I would like to see tangible proof of the "hard work."

The reality is that they got huge salaries. Especially the CEO Alex Bessonov made a lot of money I am sure.

as far as i know, they re in good shape financially

they converted their funds into fiat at the begining of december

but i totally agree that team should inform the investors about the funds

since bitclave is a long term project, better we know more about the funds

The question is where did you get that information and more importantly, can it even be verified by an objective person or entity?
i really love the idea, i think it will be revolutionnary and give many solution to search engines around the world
thank you guys

first thing people should understand is that bitcalve is a utility token

so; there is a reason why bitclave developed MatchICO and Desearch

MatchICO and Desearch is just 2 DAPPs on top of the BASE ecosystem and just so happens Bitclave build them to test BASE functionality

As bitclave release the third party ID, things will move fast as it won’t be reliant on BitClave

and then bitclave-CAT will be no different than the ETH ecosystem
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i really love the idea, i think it will be revolutionnary and give many solution to search engines around the world
thank you guys

Hi!

Wow this is some shockingly and negatively surprising news. Maybe it is time for Alex Bessonov to make a statement what is going on!

As far as I know, there will be an AMA session. But the date has not announced yet. There are many issues with the project that should be answered by Alex.

I would like to know how much is left of all the funds that they raised or whether they already burned $30 million within just a year.

Not surprisingly they would do that. But I would like to know what they burned millions for. I would like to see tangible proof of the "hard work."

The reality is that they got huge salaries. Especially the CEO Alex Bessonov made a lot of money I am sure.

as far as i know, they re in good shape financially

they converted their funds into fiat at the begining of december

but i totally agree that team should inform the investors about the funds

since bitclave is a long term project, better we know more about the funds
Pages:
Jump to: