Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 5. (Read 114422 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
However most of the Bitclave holders are disappointed, the team has launched a product called limitlessreward. Personally I am not much interested in this. But at least it shows that the project is still alive and some efforts are made. An announcement by team may change every thing.
Apart from that, whether we are interested in it or not, we must appreciate the work of the team, because if the team doesn't do anything, maybe people will think this project is dead.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
However most of the Bitclave holders are disappointed, the team has launched a product called limitlessreward. Personally I am not much interested in this. But at least it shows that the project is still alive and some efforts are made. An announcement by team may change every thing.
legendary
I want to think that the reason of this rising was some news about project development. But I think the reason was raising price of BTC. Because now price of CAT is falling again.

The price can quickly rise as soon as the platform is launched. Do not pay attention to temporary price fluctuations. Everything will be decided with Bitclave closer to spring. then we will see the potential.
It is true that if we talk about price, of course it can rise quickly especially after the platform is launched and what is important now continues to follow the news to be clearer

If the platform is launched, the price will rise undoubtedly. But now the problem is there is no update. This makes holders worry of their investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
With Bitclave, the situation is incomprehensible.  It seems that work is going on, but the administration keeps silence in telegram.  It is not clear what the team is going to do next.  Only T-shirts are sent and that's it.  Not so with investors.

Every Coin that completed their ICO in 2017 are kept silent without any updates, this makes many investors get into panic whether to sell them or hold. Without proper updates it will lead to panic in the investors, maybe we need to wait until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
With Bitclave, the situation is incomprehensible.  It seems that work is going on, but the administration keeps silence in telegram.  It is not clear what the team is going to do next.  Only T-shirts are sent and that's it.  Not so with investors.

Unfortunately, there is no sign showing that they are working on the project. When the token sale had been ended recently, they were very active and in touch with the holders. But every thing changed suddenly.

Yes, the situation is changed once the market is collapsing and we need to be very careful with ICO's because they won't share anything after raising money and they will leave the investors who support them during the crowdsale.

They share nothing and that's why I have almost lost my hope. But there still some admins in the official Telegram group that telling investors the project is ongoing and the products will be released. What is going on is completely unclear. However the probability of death of the project is much higher.

Sad state of affairs. Guess that's life. People kinda suck out there. When I start projects I finish them and also simultaneously don't leech off of others in the process.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Unfortunately, there is no sign showing that they are working on the project. When the token sale had been ended recently, they were very active and in touch with the holders. But every thing changed suddenly.

Yes, the situation is changed once the market is collapsing and we need to be very careful with ICO's because they won't share anything after raising money and they will leave the investors who support them during the crowdsale.

They share nothing and that's why I have almost lost my hope. But there still some admins in the official Telegram group that telling investors the project is ongoing and the products will be released. What is going on is completely unclear. However the probability of death of the project is much higher.
I see this in many projects. Promises very much. When will it be ready? Soon. Everyone says "soon", but it takes a long time and again say " soon"

LOL, how correct you are. In this case you have no recourse but to hold or just dump and realize your huge losses. There is no legal way to enforce financial transparency since  ICOs are new and no laws are made concerning them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

I see this in many projects. Promises very much. When will it be ready? Soon. Everyone says "soon", but it takes a long time and again say " soon"
legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Then they wanted to get the money and pretended that really eager to start developing the project. But the money is received and the motivation is lost
legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

The date is set. The BitClave public token sale will start on Nov 29th 2017.
More information: https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-token-sale-terms-f8413bf59d67.

Important Announcement  —  Oct 1, 2018

Dear Community Members,

BitClave is entering a new phase of product and business development where we aim to apply our blockchain solutions to benefit mainstream businesses. We are working hard to turn our vision into reality by creating an open, public, decentralized marketplace. To get our latest development status, please visit:

-    https://www.bitclave.com/
-    Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BitClave/)
-    Twitter (https://twitter.com/BitClave/)
-    Telegram BitClave News Channel (https://t.me/Bitclave), BitClave Ecosystem (https://t.me/BitClaveEcosystem).

We greatly appreciate your support. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at https://www.bitclave.com/contact

Dear Bitclave Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
What are your plans for the team? Delisting from Kucoin is not good news for the new year. Token price is very low. You have collected a lot of money, maybe you'll keep the token rate?

After Kucoin removed BitClave, the volume has decreased to zero. Now there is no volume. Holders were very hopeful about BitClave. But what is happening now is really frustrating.

But in any case, the project is not dead.  The developers of Bitclave promised in the spring to show a beta version.  The problem with exchanges - do not pay attention to it.  Today - one exchange, tomorrow - another.  The main thing is to have a working product.

The main problem with them is to have a working product without any developments it is impossible to increase the price. Before the team is very active for accurate responses but they are not giving any proper updates about their progress and developments.
There are many examples where without the availability of the product and significant progress in the development of the price of the token is greatly increased. Progress in development is not the main thing. Here lost reputation

In those examples, the team works and makes some updates and the community is hopeful about the future of project. There is no product. But people are hopeful about the existence of product in the future. Price of token cannot rise without development, unless it's a pump and dump token.
What is there to hope for? The team is already working on a new project, and this project probably already abandoned

Wait new project? Are they somehow related to Bitclave or running on the same ecosystem? Not that it really matters if there's no development on bitclave either...
This is a new project, on which the old team is working, or rather what is left of it for the money from the old project

Is there any proof for what you are saying or you are just guessing? What is that new project they are working on? It's the first time I've heard this.

Yes, even I never heard anything about whether they are working for another project, maybe he is guessing without any information. But we are facing some issues with the company which they are not giving any proper updates about their development about the browser what they mentioned in the roadmap.

Road map? Wish there was a road map.
Unfortunately, there is no road map. According to what they said, they have a private road map which isn't displayed to public.
If there is no public road map, it is probably not at all. There's no reason to hide it if there is one. It is not clear where this project is going
What are your plans for the team? Delisting from Kucoin is not good news for the new year. Token price is very low. You have collected a lot of money, maybe you'll keep the token rate?

After Kucoin removed BitClave, the volume has decreased to zero. Now there is no volume. Holders were very hopeful about BitClave. But what is happening now is really frustrating.

But in any case, the project is not dead.  The developers of Bitclave promised in the spring to show a beta version.  The problem with exchanges - do not pay attention to it.  Today - one exchange, tomorrow - another.  The main thing is to have a working product.

The main problem with them is to have a working product without any developments it is impossible to increase the price. Before the team is very active for accurate responses but they are not giving any proper updates about their progress and developments.
There are many examples where without the availability of the product and significant progress in the development of the price of the token is greatly increased. Progress in development is not the main thing. Here lost reputation

In those examples, the team works and makes some updates and the community is hopeful about the future of project. There is no product. But people are hopeful about the existence of product in the future. Price of token cannot rise without development, unless it's a pump and dump token.
What is there to hope for? The team is already working on a new project, and this project probably already abandoned

Wait new project? Are they somehow related to Bitclave or running on the same ecosystem? Not that it really matters if there's no development on bitclave either...
This is a new project, on which the old team is working, or rather what is left of it for the money from the old project

Is there any proof for what you are saying or you are just guessing? What is that new project they are working on? It's the first time I've heard this.

Yes, even I never heard anything about whether they are working for another project, maybe he is guessing without any information. But we are facing some issues with the company which they are not giving any proper updates about their development about the browser what they mentioned in the roadmap.
In the russian topic of the project this theme is more actively discussed. I can't say with certainty how they spend money, but what is happening is very much worrying. You can use google translate and start with these messages and read more in russian topic, if you are interested https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45671087 and  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45831488
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

legendary
hasn't the BitClave team make a new strategy to improve the price of CAT tokens in exchange? or at least giving an announcement about a promising partnership, I feel disappointed if I remember the price of CAT tokens during ICO. $ 0.1 and now $ 0.00256

Today price is as low as $0,0012. This is in 100x times cheaper than ICO price?  Shocked
Their search engine launched already? I knew, that this cant replace Google, but seems their deal really bad right now with this price. When tokens will be used here?

It's launched but still the beta phase. I'm no longer optimistic about this project, to be honest. The website is very basic and looks like something any decent developer would be able to do. It's simply getting the data from CoinMarketCap when you type the name of the coin and can't even load anything more than one page. Relying on third-party services was not the plan. I don't think this could compete with Bing, let alone Google.

Unfortunately, all that you wrote is look like true. I had very big expectation from this project. And now I can see very unpromissing situation here.

I am also losing my hope. It's a long time the price is falling. Until some months ago, I was optimistic. Because I believed that the price fall was due to the the bad condition of the market. Also, there were some weekly and monthly reports. But now there is nothing to make me hopeful of Bitclave future.

Wait new project? Are they somehow related to Bitclave or running on the same ecosystem? Not that it really matters if there's no developement on bitclave either...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Certainly not the good news that this one was removed from the exchange. Nevertheless, the team has a chance to raise the project. The main thing is not to stop working on it.
Activity: 364

Wait new project? Are they somehow related to Bitclave or running on the same ecosystem? Not that it really matters if there's no developement on bitclave either...
Pages:
Jump to: