Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 95. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Everything looks good and go smoothly, hope the project will be more successful than I expected,good luck Bitclave !
Activity: 395
Bitclave has successfully completed the stage of pre-sale the tokens, raising over $16 million! On the official start of sales of tokens on 8th of November Bitclave plans to raise $50 million.

It seems they are now discussing to postpone the ICO because of the Bitcoin hard fork. Not sure if there has been any official statement so far?

how did you know about this project will be postponed my friends ?
because this project has a long journey, hopely they didn't do it
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I got email from [email protected]:
You indicated that you want to invest more than $10,000. If this information is correct please email me [email protected] to discuss the deal.
Is that legal?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
10c/token ico price, correct? amazing
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Bitclave has successfully completed the stage of pre-sale the tokens, raising over $16 million! On the official start of sales of tokens on 8th of November Bitclave plans to raise $50 million.

It seems they are now discussing to postpone the ICO because of the Bitcoin hard fork. Not sure if there has been any official statement so far?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
nice.. price grow up soon.. dont worry men
what are you talking about? The ICO is yet to become.
Under current market situation, it is getting much harder to raise much fund.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Thanks icocritic, their estimates are fair, and I think they will save the money of those who read their announcements from dangerous ICO.  I assume that the Bitclave team is good, good guys, but I do not trust them with my money, I will not invest in this project, because I do not see the potential here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Dear BitClave community members!
On November 3, 2017 during one hour starting at 09.00 PDT our CEO Alex Bessonov will be LIVE in Telegram to answer any of your questions.
Please welcome to join
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Bitclave is a very promising project, and I think ICO will end quite quickly. Perhaps ICO should start after November 15.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This project has been postponed several times, with the current state of the market I believe the project has lost steam already, if they are able to raise $5 million it will be a big achievement.
Activity: 1
Merit: 10

Is Bitclave a good ICO investment?

Interview with Emmanuel Owusu Chief Architect and co-founder of BitClave.

https://www.investitin.com/bitclave-decentralised-search/
Activity: 268
The Bitclave project team was able to give clear answers to our analysts' questions, to present the project with excellence, to convince us of the deep understanding of the topic and the ability to implement the announced project, as well as making it in demand. They also have raised $16.5M during pre-sale and are actively working in the US market.

We congratulate the team with the highest rating and wish them great success. But remember, everyone who participates in crowdfunding should be aware of risks. Be reasonable and you will succeed.

http://digrate.com/uplo…/ico_report/Bitclave_eng_6d3szu3.pdf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Going to get some cat to go with my bat.
Activity: 168
HODL
We at ICOcritic.org had big expectations about this project, but after analysis.. huge disappointment Sad

Review is here: https://icocritic.org/ico/bitclave-cat/

This site with zero traffic, sorry, but it's like a scam. Undecided

Scam? Smiley How? Anybody asked any penny from you? Its independent insights, which are based on a public information. You can agree with it or not, you can start a discussion about that. Its a brand new site with a good analytical team, nobody asking you to pay for this. Nobody even planing any ICO for this. Who can scam you on it and how? Smiley If you find insights useful for you, "thank you" will be enough, if not, start a discussion (we have open comment on a site).

The reason of that is probably that you are related to the Bitclave. (you have 17 comments and all of them are about this project + this is the Russian project and what a surprise - you are russian). All the ratings has explanations, if you dont agree, copy it here and oppose.

From our side, we understand, that we do responsible business. We always do a deep analysis. We checked a lot of interviews with a founders, they dont understand how google or facebook ads works, they dont understand about bet mechanism, they dont know how important is user data analysis in internet marketing industry and how costly and complicated is to develop it, they dont know that they use AI for they ads. How you can compete with them? Paying 500$ for add view? Smiley (Im serious guys, they promised to pay 500$ for ad view without action)

If you dont agree on some point in review, come here and oppose me. Im open for a discussion. I can say even more, if you make changes and improve your concept/ico structure etc, we will rereview this ICO.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
We at ICOcritic.org had big expectations about this project, but after analysis.. huge disappointment Sad

Review is here: https://icocritic.org/ico/bitclave-cat/

This site with zero traffic, sorry, but it's like a scam. Undecided
Activity: 70
Looking very chaotic. No real engagement with developers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Has there been any information about the first hour bonuses at the start of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: