Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 93. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Guys, now when segwit  is stopped, we probably will soon find out the exact date of the Datum ICO? It will be the right decision to announce it now.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Dear community members!
Hard fork is over, ICOs are back! It is time to act and move your BTC to new opportunities in ALT world. Please join our deposit program and use your chance to save your crypto.
Make a move
Contribute any crypto now and get tokens with the highest rate between Contribution Date and Crowdfunding Date

Also, we are excited to announce the launch of our referral system!
You can share your link now with your friends and all other interested parties.
All involved will profit from it!
Learn more on your dashboard at https://fundraiser.bitclave.com/

great ,i love this bounty ,i will spread my link to social media,hope my friend will support .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
To me, I don't think the hard fork has anything to do with ICO, the person that has interest to invest will definitely invest in the projects, and again the postponement is not justified because the hard fork has now been suspended. I think the team should get done with this ICO
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Thats nice, so you have a date settled already?
and also what price for on presale, and what will be on ico?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Dear community members!
Hard fork is over, ICOs are back! It is time to act and move your BTC to new opportunities in ALT world. Please join our deposit program and use your chance to save your crypto.
Make a move
Contribute any crypto now and get tokens with the highest rate between Contribution Date and Crowdfunding Date

Also, we are excited to announce the launch of our referral system!
You can share your link now with your friends and all other interested parties.
All involved will profit from it!
Learn more on your dashboard at https://fundraiser.bitclave.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What do you earn on to pay others?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I heard about the ICO being postponed but is there now any official date for new timeframe of the token sale?

yeah, the bitclave ico postponed and the exact date will announcement after bitcoin fork

i see your signature ,there is ★  BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★, is this project delay again?
yes, this project is postponed again, for hard fork reason, hopefully after this second hard fork no longer hardfork anymore.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
yeap, i wanna ask too, there will be no fork, so maybe you will tell us date of ICO? i hope it will be in few days guys
i already keep enough patient on Bitclave Project ,hope dev will announce exact date for crowd-sale
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
yeap, i wanna ask too, there will be no fork, so maybe you will tell us date of ICO? i hope it will be in few days guys
Activity: 5
...and there will be no bitcoin fork. Whats next?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I heard about the ICO being postponed but is there now any official date for new timeframe of the token sale?

yeah, the bitclave ico postponed and the exact date will announcement after bitcoin fork

i see your signature ,there is ★  BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★, is this project delay again?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello!
Here is an article about the project Bitclave and the latest news of this project in Russian -
https://golos.io/ru--investiczii/@mir/investicii-c-pomoshyu-ico-40-blokchein-poiskovik-base-ot-bitclave-sobravshii-bolee-usd16-5-mln-na-pre-sale-zapustila-matchico-i

Good luck to the team!
glad to see this article ,is this ico start right , it's time 8/11 now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was introduced to look at this b a few friends. I think this is really impressive to get paid to search on the Internet. Google gives us squat yet makes billions out of us, through all the advertising it has raked in. This search platform will empower people to use the Internet more and also offset costs by earning crypto while searching on the net. I THINK THIS IS A NO BRAINER in my books personally.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 5
which exchange will this token trade in ? how much is premined ? is the supply of tokens limited ?

all the best,
Vispilio

Errrr...it doesn't look like its a minable token, its a fixed amount 100% pre-mined.
Activity: 756
Infleum
Nice to know that Bitclave ICO is one of the most promising ICOs of November http://bitcoinist.com/5-promising-icos-watch-november/
Therefore, the postponement is apparently in November  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
which exchange will this token trade in ? how much is premined ? is the supply of tokens limited ?

all the best,
Vispilio
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
and tomorrow is the ICO date, if there is no postpone plan on it
with 16 Million collected during the presale , this project is in good progress
Good luck dev  Wink

It has already been confirmed that the ICO will be postponed after the Bitcoin hard fork. An announcement about the exact date will be made at least 48 hours in advance of the token sale.

after waiting for long time, and the ICO date will be postponed ?
and Bitcoin fork is the reason, hopely there will be an exact date for the ICO and not be postponed again
Pages:
Jump to: