Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain - page 10. (Read 19071 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 4
The wave of price rises is likely to start next week, especially if the platform is officially launched
The increase in the number of lessons with the increase in the number of students and teachers indicates an increase in the use of bdg token and therefore the price increase
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Is when the payment begins to receive lessons indicates the price hike in the coming weeks to know that we are in the last week of the free offer
ALL COURSES FOR FREE end on
4 DAYS: 14 HOURS:35 MINUTES:09 SECONDS
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I see many discussions about the price, indeed bdg it’s long term project, but we really need at least one better exchange. Recent example, Lala World
If the team keeps delivering like they did the last months, this one is a steal on the long term right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I like this project so much, Ive known about it recently, unfortunatly I didnt know about it when bounty and ico were going. Now Im going to try some courses of the project, I really excited about this.  Smiley Join guys if you are not here yet) and try too
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
 We need to find a niche and an anchor from where we can diversify and grow. The goals are to increase student base, partnerships, pull huge amounts of traffic to Bitdegree website, exchanges, rapid development of BDG business platform, token usage.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I don’t know how BDG tokens will be acquired to swap with fiat. In the short term students will have to acquire tokens on their own. However in time as BDG platform is fully implemented that feature should also be implemented. Hopefully we get on good exchanges sooner where we get plenty of liquidity.

What i learned in Telegram from the admins, is that students/users pay with fiat and the platform converts it to BDG. I think they gonna buy it up from exchanges automatically with a api or something.

That's definitely the best and easiest way to go if it works like that. The payment process needs to be smooth and nobody wants to be bothered with several payment steps.

I guess they will just act as a broker in that case. They rely on different exchanges but integrate the simplified buying process. That is quite a good way to handle everything since it might be a easy way to just use credit cards or PayPal etc. It might even be a cool idea in the future to have some sort of voucher codes or something purchasable to make it even faster.
Bitdegree will win if they make it easier to learn online than buying a book for example. it has to be intuitive and userfriendly
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
we expect significant events this summer? the output is decent on the stock exchange or running a paid and useful resources?
Activity: 107
I ve been speaking about getting good exchange is crutial for the succes of bitdegree in 2018. Nobody answer me with ethos
Activity: 210
its probably due to missing time, was quick to copy the ico page, which includes the team, as a separate link
it's not about every team member, just the page per se should be linked in a sensible way
Activity: 322
I think the team has left the page on the ICo page because it is of no use for students. For those interested in details of that nature they can browse to the ICo page
Merit: 250
I don’t know how BDG tokens will be acquired to swap with fiat. In the short term students will have to acquire tokens on their own. However in time as BDG platform is fully implemented that feature should also be implemented. Hopefully we get on good exchanges sooner where we get plenty of liquidity.

What i learned in Telegram from the admins, is that students/users pay with fiat and the platform converts it to BDG. I think they gonna buy it up from exchanges automatically with a api or something.

That's definitely the best and easiest way to go if it works like that. The payment process needs to be smooth and nobody wants to be bothered with several payment steps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Activity: 322
I see many discussions about the price, indeed bdg it’s long term project, but we really need at least one better exchange. Recent example, Lala World
Activity: 207
When people are paying in fiat on the platform, will BDG buy-up tokens from different exchanges (via api) instead and credit those people BDG?
Activity: 164
How is bitdegree different to udemy or coursera? I mean it's blockchain powered but I couldn't see that makes it offer new features that others can't.
1. Gamification
2. Decentralization
3. Get paid for learning
4. Get scholarships and jobs from companies for doing courses that are in demand
5. Get paid extra to create courses that are in demand
6. Fraud free student profiles, cVs, experience, company profiles, content creator profiles. Students and companies can find the best creator, companies can find the best students, students can find the best companies
Currently to get education and get a job you need to take a loan and wast 3 years on learning a ton of stuff that isnt needed. Instead the future of education will be - we need you, we need people that are Robot engineers, we need security developers, we need Android Developers, we'll pay you for learning, we'll pay you for teaching. Everything demand driven, without the 100 000$ loans.
And of course "anyone" can do this, but nobody has done this yet. Anyone could have done what Google did, yet it's Google that did it. Anyone can change the education system, but it's BDG that's gonna do it.
All courses will be bought using BDG. However students can pay directly in fiat and the platform will automatically change that fiat into BDG using available exchanges.
In the first release that is planned soon users will need to buy BDG on their own, but with the next release the platform will take fiat and transform it.

But where is the advancement of using blockchain?! There is no need for a blockchain and the product is not better with a blockchain!
Bitdegree doesnt have the legal rights or systems to create such an option to directly sell tokens on their website. They could probably get it, but its not part of their plan for bitdegree... they are focusing on online education.
Merit: 250
All courses will be bought using BDG. However students can pay directly in fiat and the platform will automatically change that fiat into BDG using available exchanges.
In the first release that is planned soon users will need to buy BDG on their own, but with the next release the platform will take fiat and transform it.

Don't wanna be mean here but shouldn't it better be the other way around to drive adoption as fast as possible? You essentially provide a worse solution first. It would be good to make it as easy as possible in the beginning to make people get familiar with all the processes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager

But where is the advancement of using blockchain?! There is no need for a blockchain and the product is not better with a blockchain!

We address blockchain in education on our blog in a 3 part article.

Part 1: https://blog.bitdegree.org/blockchain-in-education-p1-fud-c8e6950d82c1
Part 2: https://blog.bitdegree.org/blockchain-in-education-p2-why-bitdegree-needs-blockchain-2c78b2587820
Part 3: https://blog.bitdegree.org/blockchain-in-education-p3-how-bitdegree-will-use-blockchain-f5fe3c19ab1f

If you still have questions after this, we can discuss it. Message us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: