Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain - page 7. (Read 19071 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I'd rather invest my money into a project I believe in like BDG and sleep well at night knowing that I believe in the project in the long-term instead of spending 16h daily on a project looking for the best moment to sell
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I know we have to start somewhere, but I hope in the near future you will bring quality courses. If you want to compete with Udemy, you need to improve quality. And I guess you guys are also trying to improve it
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Coinmarketcap doesn't represent the data of BitDegree correctly, Is Ethos (who you partnered with) going to provide this solution?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
From my experience in trying to buy from the. Idex etherdelta platforms, I found that I lost the order commission many times and did not sell to me so it is recommended to include this currency in the platforms of the best and quality in circulation, especially the volume of liquidity, which plays an important role in facilitating the buying and selling and thus increase the volume of trading
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
How does an ico raise 21 million and have such little volume? Honestly just curious. I think it's because their is no utility yet
Once utility comes hopefully volume will
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
We came up with an interesting review from Keith Wareing https://youtu.be/FSax7Y2zy_0?t=826 where OS.University and Bitdegree are compared as projects Smiley It is worth watching!
New exchange for bitdegree
Now we can trade bdg token on new decentralized trading platform - Ethereum-based tokens -
https://tokendex.github.io/#!/trade/BDG-ETH
Activity: 504
Learn to Buy BDG Tokens & Courses! How to Purchase on Exchanges & Platform

If you want to purchase BitDegree courses you’ll first need to acquire some BitDegree Tokens. Follow the steps below to find out how you can purchase BitDegree tokens from various exchanges.
https://blog.bitdegree.org/learn-to-buy-bdg-tokens-courses-how-to-purchase-on-exchanges-platform-2e2aec521675
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Greetings, fellows!
Looking forward for more upgrades. Percipient project, engaging activity.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
Hoping for the price to rise this july #BDG #btc
Activity: 322
That's what you get in a hype driven market. Not BDGs fault that the market was so unhealthy (yes doing x11 1 day after the token release is very unhealthy)
Thx to such a hype driven market we are now in this long bear market
Activity: 252
Me I have coins since last year and I check once in a month. When there is another ico I invest. All coins are long-term bro
It's alllll matter of waiting, waiting, and waiting.
My stack got down from $83k to $24k
But I still hold and buy more coins I hold Smiley
Activity: 189
Next year won't be like that. This year too many bad news , exchanges got hacked, that's why
2 days ago exchange got hacked with $31.5m that's why this happened.
Activity: 266
The innovation of BitDegree is an opportunity for businesses to establish and maintain a dialogue with future talents, as well as reward them for achievements with the help of a smart incentive system.
New exchange for bdg token we can trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users and we can add new token to the platform by the contract address or token name
https://bamboorelay.com/orders
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
We've talked with Suppo he's a teacher and it's his source of income, he wants to reach as many people as possible. However, he doesn't want to duplicate his content so we hope to have him post different content on different platforms.

I hope his next course is a little longer than the one available there. Good material, but just too short (maybe because i liked it too much)! lol
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
The team keeps pumping more information. They are hard at work. Getting ready for the next bull market.
When Enable payment by bitdegree (BDG) token on the Hostinger site because I have not found it accepted as a payment method ?
Activity: 322
We've talked with Suppo he's a teacher and it's his source of income, he wants to reach as many people as possible. However, he doesn't want to duplicate his content so we hope to have him post different content on different platforms.
Activity: 205
when you want to click on a course the currency is $ when you click on start learning same amount is showed with €.. also it woud also be nice if you are logged in and enrolled in a course then if you hover on it later on it should tell the user that he/she already enrolled.. also some sorting and filtration for example once click on programming languages on the left further categelorization like c++ , C , java.. by cost by date added by instructor.. hopefully you take that into consideration
Pages:
Jump to: