Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain - page 8. (Read 19071 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
cool is there a way to tell which ones? because im sending a forward to friends and family
and they need this info
like after the 5 day period they gonna be removed from my courses? or when?
Activity: 28
I hope you success.
A very detailed and profitable website, informed activity, unblemished design.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Due to the nature of blockchain technology they don't control the tokens and wouldn't be able to send them from someones wallet to a different one. Security and transaction accuracy is in the hands of the user. Sadly this is both, the advantage and the disadvantage of blockchain
Activity: 280
So again the same question,  will the courses have a score - award based ending or do you Just watch the videos and thats it? Is there a way in wich the person that follows a course is able to show how well he is able to reproduce the learned knowledge?
Activity: 210
EdTechXEurope is the leading thought leader summit bringing together executive level investors, innovators and industry influencers from European and international education companies. Now in its fifth year, EdTechXEurope 2018 will connect 900+ global attendees and feature over 150+ speakers to showcase EdTech innovations and perspectives from around the world.
Europe's largest summit connecting the global learning ecosystem
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager
Surely anyone buying tokens over the past while are buying from people who are crystalizing significant losses??
Just wondering ( didn't get a response on this yet) why does CMC say total supply is 514.8m while etherscan says 660m tokens?

Hey, some of the tokens are locked so CMC doesn't take them into consideration. For full details, you can check out the white paper.

Token Distribution
• BitDegree foundation: 66 million (locked for 360 days);
• Scholarships pool: 165 million;
• Token available to the public at launch: 336,6 million;
• Team: 66 million (locked for 720 days);
• Advisors / Partners: 13,2 million (locked for 160 days);
• Bounties : 13,2 million;
• Tokens in total: 660 million.
Activity: 14
The plan looks pretty promising! Absorbing job, cognizant website!  Good luck all!
Activity: 92
I bought more tokens you would send me and only me a video  of you pole dancing I bought 600 more and only got one video you lied
Send me more or I’m going to tell your boss
Activity: 92
How are your other crypto investments doing? You’re better off telling your friends and family about Bitdegree and have them try courses rather than having unreasonable expectations on ROI.
That is why BDG is targeting the real world and not the crypto world. They want to be "independent". Once a product has real world usage and real worth you no longer need the crypto world to be in a "bull market" all you need is for example more students and a bull market is only an additional factor.
Activity: 224
There’s no volume in crypto right now, period. Until things change in the market overall I doubt you’ll see much of a rally anywhere else.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitdegree   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
How I wish I sold the tokens when it was around $0.50 now the price is only $0.019.
Not many people use the tokens much...I hope you can come up with a better marketing plan
Activity: 81
It will work good for anybody who understands how to digest the knowledge
And the presentation of course is very important itself
That’s why I think  that the majority of the site users are gonna be grads who just want to adjust their skills
i guess what i'm trying to say is that for certain jobs like medicine you will still have to go to university for quite some time, either due to laboratory work or work that needs strict observation from qualified professors
Activity: 207
There are a lot of articles online explaining all the problems the current education system has and how blockchain can help improve in many different aspects.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Binance will start Round 7 of the “Community Coin Vote”
Is bitdegree development team aware of this and will be listed bitdegree (bdg token) to be on the vote?upon as the most appropriate step for further success in this project😁
✔to nominate bitdegree token:
[Application deadline: 2018/06/15 4:00 AM (UTC).
to vote on the Binance platform:
✔The Voting time: From
2018/06/15 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/06/19 0:00 AM (UTC).

For more info check:binance support
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004772311
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start!

Did you read the thread?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 21
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start!
Pages:
Jump to: