Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain - page 5. (Read 19071 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Whatever, i realise that the project that i invest on ICO and post-ICO don't really care about us. A proof is when you talk about us you don't use the word "investor" but "token holder". Just to remind you that if all of us (investors) did not buy a single BDG on ICO, your project will not exist now.
Sometimes I read admin's reply to investors so disrespectful (I will not name admin) that if I were buisness manager, he would be fired immediately.
Activity: 133
Unless the team is saying that the funds retained for the foundation and the team during the ICO is no longer available, it may make sense to burn the earnings or distributing them to holders in order to incentivize them for continuing holding the tokens.

Users should also be incentivized with tokens or credits (if tutors or students) for referring people to the platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager
A while ago BitDegree has partnered with ORCA Alliance. Since then, their team has worked on creating the most user-friendly personal finance management app, which also embraces crypto. Now, they are ready to go public and we are happy to announce the benefits of our partnership.

Firstly, the ORCA Alliance will use BitDegree as their platform of choice for their online education needs. A series of courses on personal finance management, including crypto, will be created by them and hosted at BitDegree.

Secondly, as ORCA Alliance is conducting its ICO from the 6th of August till the 6th of September, the BitDegree community can enjoy an additional 5% bonus with the following referral code: JJNA6B

Show some support for ORCA and we're looking forward to incredible courses on financing  Cool https://orcaalliance.eu/

Activity: 247
Once the tokens leave us we have no control over them so I'm unable to help much. But if you have your transaction ID and all the wallet addresses that were involved try sending them multiple messages. From personal experience I can tell you, that sometimes you get so many requests you forget about one so a reminder helps a lot.
Activity: 210
Actually does rock. Look at their stats, look at their achievements, look at their product, look at the contests they keep winning, look at all the events they attend to and create. BDG actually rocks
Activity: 252
Currently money is being stored and the plan is to either manually use it to buy BDG or wait for the system and use the system to do it.
There are currently two incentives to directly use BDG Tokens, the first one is that your favorite teacher gets up to 99% of the amount you paid, almost zero commissions, also you as a student get a 20% discount on the course.
Activity: 131

That is right, selling pressure is winded out at least at this price level. It's not like I'm saying we're going immediately UP from here. But this smells bottom.

Now consolidation phase, and then I'm waiting to see some failed breakouts, that in some time will be followed by a true breakout.

Could happen September or EOY.
Activity: 22
Wow market crashes and BDG doesn't move a bit. Do we smell a bottom here? Could be. Sellers are pretty much winded out. Sorry for bringing this out of the price chat, but I have a good feeling here.
We are locked out of Hitbtc selling is virtually impossible.
IDEX
0% volume on idex
0.32% on Tidex
Activity: 28
Wow market crashes and BDG doesn't move a bit. Do we smell a bottom here? Could be. Sellers are pretty much winded out. Sorry for bringing this out of the price chat, but I have a good feeling here.
We are locked out of Hitbtc selling is virtually impossible.
Activity: 30
Activity: 24
I've been having trouble selling my BDG tokens on Hitbtc. The tokens won't populate to the trading account from the main account. It's been 5 days. I've had so much trouble with this exchange. it's really a shame 60% of the BDG volume comes through there. Its hurting the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
What’s next? Is there a roadmap I can look at? After fiat what next? When we can expect a listing on Binance or KuCoin ??
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Don’t agree with this because i am sure i have read in blog or chat from admin that people are sending emails and contacting you for fiat payments as they feel buying bdg token is a complicated process for newbie and noncrypto people. So since you have demand for fiat people then bdg convertor should be top priority. You shouldn’t be processing fiat without bdg. As an ico investor i feel this is unethical for us.
Activity: 322
Over 90% of the platform is still free, there is no paid content for now to actually make a difference. 200 courses were bought I think last week, that's 1600$, it's not like BDG is already making millions and hiding those millions in their pockets
Also the BDG Team said that they are for now storing the other payments and will either manually convert them into BDG or wait until the system is ready and use the system to convert them into BDG
So adding a BDG converter when you have no paid content won't change a thing.
Activity: 98
What you will do with BDG tokens bought from exchanges ( In order to convert ETH/BTC/FIAT ) ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Actually all of this has to do with token valuation
For the token to have any value you need all of the above - a good platform, with many students and alot of paid content
Without having all 3 of these the token will never have any value, so working on all 3 of them is actually working on making sure the token has value in the future

The problem is that you can't have all the things you mentioned at the same time. In order for students to start using the platform, you first need to have a great platform. If there are not a lot of students, nobody might think it's worth creating content. That's the biggest challenge to get it going.
Activity: 280
But also we need to look at the larger scope. Who is the first crypto education platfrom? Who has the working product? Who is evidentally DOING the work they promised/set out to complete?
This group is about Bitdegree, understanding and getting on board it's goal.
We will all be laughing about all this one day when we are ready
Trust me when I say this. Alot of people that sold at losses,will come back later and say "I always believed in BDG" then they will probably buy at the top
Activity: 84
The community sentiment is incredibly important to us. We're building a user-centric platform we always listen to feedback and improve based on that. I do get that you guys are upset about the lack of exchanges and volume. However, your concerns are not being ignored. We always make decisions that are in the best interest of everyone. BitDegree itself is the largest token holder and it's our goal to build a self-sustained business that will be able to operate for many many years.
Activity: 224
There aren't any details released publicly as of yet. We're still discussing the best ways to incorporate additional payment models into the BDG eco-system. I'll share the details as soon as they're finalized so no confusion will be spread
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager
I'm interested on this idea. I will wait for this to watch what is going to originate!  Good luck all!

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: