Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 39. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 84
Activity: 89
Hi, what was the private sale bonus?
copper member
who's the website manager or maintain the site and the platform?
Website administration is handled by individuals authorized by WALLBTC PTE. LTD.
thanks for the quick answer.

You're welcome!
Activity: 73
Website administration is handled by individuals authorized by WALLBTC PTE. LTD.
thanks for the quick answer.
copper member
copper member
there are some features that isn't really finished or fully functioning on the platform,

We are still on the testing phase, please bear with us during these times of development.
The project is new, platform development is still in progress.

yeah i know no problem at all i totally understand. actually i am really surprise at this early stage or during token sale of your ICO you already have a functional platform which is really really nice compare to other projects. most of the ICO's nowadays doesn't even have a working MVP but still sells some.
yes and the development is totally slow, investors are really growing impatient with some other ICO. Compare to Bit Team which already have a functional MVP so i totally agree with this. At this early stage seeing this functional platform already, what more after token sale? I'm pretty sure people will be surprise with how smooth the development progress goes with Bit Team platform. So go guys, we support you in every step of the way!

Way to go Bit team!

That's a very nice input, thank you for the warm appreciation.
there are some features that isn't really finished or fully functioning on the platform,

We are still on the testing phase, please bear with us during these times of development.

yeah i know no problem at all i totally understand. actually i am really surprise at this early stage or during token sale of your ICO you already have a functional platform which is really really nice compare to other projects. most of the ICO's nowadays doesn't even have a working MVP but still sells some.
yes and the development is totally slow, investors are really growing impatient with some other ICO. Compare to Bit Team which already have a functional MVP so i totally agree with this. At this early stage seeing this functional platform already, what more after token sale? I'm pretty sure people will be surprise with how smooth the development progress goes with Bit Team platform. So go guys, we support you in every step of the way!

Way to go Bit team!
Activity: 60

copper member

Activity: 77
market fee please?
The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the
BIT.TEAM administraLve expenses. Just like with exchange transacLon, the plaMorm will
automaLcally buy the necessary amount of tokens at the lowest exchange rate.

aight. cool.
copper member
market fee please?
The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the
BIT.TEAM administraLve expenses. Just like with exchange transacLon, the plaMorm will
automaLcally buy the necessary amount of tokens at the lowest exchange rate.
Activity: 77
copper member
i'm really amaze with this project truly, I just wonder, what's your basis and how did you come up with such great ideas?
Thank You.

Aside from the problems that we presently have with the existing exchanges, the project’s social value is based on the objective needs of the market, which gave rise to the initial idea. Crypto traders require a platform that will allow them to make direct – yet safe –
exchange transactions. The number of investors who wish to profit from instantaneous deals
involving Bitcoins is growing rapidly and these consumers require a space to trade freely an on
their own terms. BIT.TEAM will provide them with just such an opportunity.
truly fantastic! we support this project all the way!

Glad to hear that. Thank You!
Pages:
Jump to: