Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 38. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 84
hey admin what's the AML verification procedure for exactly?
You need to pass it in order to remove the limit.

i see ok.
the platform https://bit.team?

Yes that's the web interface where you can reach the platform.

i see ok.
the platform https://bit.team?
copper member
copper member
do you think bit team will really hit mass adoption in due time?
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow users to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project.

thanks.
you are most welcome!
Activity: 89
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow users to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project.

thanks.
copper member
copper member
any plans of burning tokens?
Each deal will be accompanied with an automatic buyout of a certain number of tokens at the lowest available price and their subsequent burning.
copper member
will you plan to improve the interface of the platform? One thing is for sure, it is very user friendly totally and I like it really in fact, I've invited my friends to try it out and they all agree with the same idea that we have. well GUI is actually some little tweaks that can easily be done I believe. But overall i like the project very much and your ideas and concept on how you aim to change the traditional digital asset trading system.

It is good to know that you like our platform and yes, we will improve the appearance and the overall functionalities in the near future.
We like to make it simple and straight and not that complex compare to our existing exchanges nowadays.
More improvements and functionalities are sure to come in the next stages of our plans.
We greatly appreciate your support!
Activity: 86
will you plan to improve the interface of the platform? One thing is for sure, it is very user friendly totally and I like it really in fact, I've invited my friends to try it out and they all agree with the same idea that we have. well GUI is actually some little tweaks that can easily be done I believe. But overall i like the project very much and your ideas and concept on how you aim to change the traditional digital asset trading system.
and how about marketplace?

The ecosystem includes a marketplace – a system that unites platforms for exchange transactions, aggregation and presentation of information on available digital assets, products, and bots (algorithmic consultants) designed to help users select digital assets.

very interesting, thanks
copper member
and how about marketplace?

The ecosystem includes a marketplace – a system that unites platforms for exchange transactions, aggregation and presentation of information on available digital assets, products, and bots (algorithmic consultants) designed to help users select digital assets.

copper member
what type of ecosystem are you trying to promote or set up?

Our approach to the development of blockchain technology focuses on creating a secure ecosystem for crypto asset exchange – a platform where individuals wishing to buy or sell cryptocurrency can do so without intermediaries, quickly, and safely.
Activity: 64
what type of ecosystem are you trying to promote or set up?
Hi, what was the private sale bonus?
It was 25%.

ok and do you have a referral program? how does it work?

Yes, the referral system (5,3,1)% works during the Token Sales period; after the end of Token Sales the referral program works only for personally invited people; the remuneration is accrued in BTT tokens; 0.05% from transactions of level 1 users, 0.03% from transactions of level 2 users and 0.02% from transactions of level 3 users.

sounds good. tnx
copper member
Hi, what was the private sale bonus?
It was 25%.

ok and do you have a referral program? how does it work?

Yes, the referral system (5,3,1)% works during the Token Sales period; after the end of Token Sales the referral program works only for personally invited people; the remuneration is accrued in BTT tokens; 0.05% from transactions of level 1 users, 0.03% from transactions of level 2 users and 0.02% from transactions of level 3 users.
Pages:
Jump to: