Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 17. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Well I did not find any airdrop link for registration. When it will be available?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
dear all
i wish you good luck with the project
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Total supply is 8.000.000.000 really to much but it is not important if people want to use this token.I like your website , also your whitepaper has good design but it is too basic.

Dont worry about supply we will burn them all
Activity: 210
i really hope this project be a big success you have my support best of luck
Activity: 117
I like pos staking and aim to create community.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am positive that this project will work. A solid foundation of patience and dedication makes a strong community. Good luck!
Activity: 144
Fans Crypto
give update informasi for whitepaper and raodmap, i hope can get target project success.
Activity: 528
Total supply is 8.000.000.000 really to much but it is not important if people want to use this token.I like your website , also your whitepaper has good design but it is too basic.
Activity: 27
I hope we will get enough information about this project.  Cry
Activity: 62
Interesting project. I'm glad to be a part of this project. I will follow its development. Good luck to razrabotchikom.
Activity: 357
Participating in this airdrop looking forward to your upcoming projects.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Seems like a good project but alot will depend how the devs take this project forward,..  there r so many projects popping up everyday that only the best will survive.. i hope this make it big coz i m putting my trust, money and time in this project...
Activity: 134
How exactly will the swap work guys?
Activity: 4
Wow... this is a great project
Activity: 10
Great project dev!!!
I hope this will be successful and tougher project dev!!!
Looking forward for any updates here dev Smiley
Goodluck!
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Hi, I think fast coins will be the future,
but just the ones supported b the best apps and websites will survive and be used everyday

I hope guys youll do a great work, and wish you best luck!
Activity: 588
oh okay!!. this project's name will definitely be as its name: a blockchain community..i like this idea very much and would support in all ways. good luck
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
joined and waiting for updates as in many other projects!!

promising project. good luck to dev team
Activity: 219
I think that BLCX is very interesting cryptocurrency. I like that it allow PoS mining and masternode launch. It's great opportunity of passively earning  Cool
Activity: 406
 wish this project goes beyond masternode and staking. use case will be better, gateways for payment
Pages:
Jump to: